Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

To my fellow Tenno who have not given up, when using the restart method pay attention to the total Kbs number, it should reduce each time you make the attempt. Which means more of the update is downloading with every try. I'm playing and i'm happy...again. A tedious method, admittedly, but I just couldn't quit. I enjoy the game too much to quit. Good luck fellow Tenno.

Uhm, i noticed the reduction 2 days ago, and kept restarting. .. and restarting. ? Now its stuck at 366,299kib/ 366,299kib. . Hope the devs let us know soon how long the wait is going to be...

Hey guys listen im in the same boat as yall but I think I found a method to the madness...I have turned my xbox off yet...and I just kept restarting my download and im watching my main file kib it went from 880,000 KiB to 174,237...and thats from keep trying...just sit there and keep restarting it...if you turn it off it will start all the way over so try that I have one or two more times before I get it...and when that message pop up let it sit for 2 mins. And quit the game then restart it...let me kno if this help cuz this is my 3rd day not playing it so hopefully within the next 2-3 times ill have it fully downloaded...try that n have a good day

I had to uninstall everything and reinstall the whole game ....3 days no play...I not giving up though ...this game rocks ...patience is a virtue

I had to uninstall everything and reinstall the whole game ....3 days no play...I not giving up though ...this game rocks ...patience is a virtue

Yeh, but the twix rabbit taught me " but there's no better time than the present" ;)

Just a few things some people need to take into consideration:

1) The game devs did their part. The devs along with us are all waiting for Microsoft to get back with a certification. This process can take 2 days up to over a week. The only thing anyone can do at the moment is be patient.
2) Show some respect to the game devs. It's a fantastic game, which isn't easy to create nor fix at their fingertips. The fact that some people are that impatient just shows how much you enjoy the gaming aspect of Warframe.

3) It's only been about two days. Yes I am very anxious to get back to playing but there are other things to do in the meantime. No need to act like it's your last tank of air.

4) It's a FREE TO PLAY game. Meaning that spending money on it is voluntary. You can't use the excuse that you spent money therefore you have the right to rant. That was your choice. 

On that note, Warframe is a pretty good f2p game. Mad respect to the devs for doing what they can. And please to everyone else experiencing the same issue just be patient. It's the only option for now. 

EDIT: I do agree that the lost time however should be compensated in some way.

Edited by (XB1)Pharros

1) The game devs did their part. The devs along with us are all waiting for Microsoft to get back with a certification. This process can take 2 days up to over a week. The only thing anyone can do at the moment is be patient.

2) Show some respect to the game devs. It's a fantastic game, which isn't easy to create nor fix at their fingertips. The fact that some people are that impatient just shows how much you enjoy the gaming aspect of Warframe.

3) It's only been about two days. Yes I am very anxious to get back to playing but there are other things to do in the meantime. No need to act like it's your last tank of air.

4) It's a FREE TO PLAY game. Meaning that spending money on it is voluntary. You can't use the excuse that you spent money therefore you have the right to rant. That was your choice. 

On that note, Warframe is a pretty good f2p game. Mad respect to the devs for doing what they can. And please to everyone else experiencing the same issue just be patient. It's the only option for now. How you know its in Microsoft hands now. i heard that yesterday and then i heard some one say Microsoft didn't get anything from de. u right only thing we can do is wait but just want to know

On that note, Warframe is a pretty good f2p game. Mad respect to the devs for doing what they can. And please to everyone else experiencing the same issue just be patient. It's the only option for now. 

You do realize that the "certification" we are supposedly waiting on from MS is bull right? I talked with MS customer support yesterday and they stated that the cert process is handled by the developer (in this case, DE).

You do realize that the "certification" we are supposedly waiting on from MS is bull right? I talked with MS customer support yesterday and they stated that the cert process is handled by the developer (in this case, DE).

you realize that they have to say that. They are not aloud to tell us consumers about that kind of stuff... of course they will tell you they have not or can not do anything... stop acting like you know everything please and just be patient..

Im sure they arent meaning for us all to be locked out by a mistake...

MS definitely deals with the cert. Thats the main reason you see alot of 3rd parties going to the PS 4 first. They let the devs. Do the certs. I agree it sucks, but all we can do is wait. Plus I'm sure the devs are upset at this also. They seen the problem and started fixing it. So if it takes a couple of days or a couple of weeks who cares. I personaly rather wait and have it fixed right instead of rushing something just to shut up a bunch of cry babies.