Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

Update 14.5 xbox told me game needed an update. Did the update. Start game, game begins doing update as well, says 14.5 at top. Gets to 28% tells me some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart warframe to try again. I have done this 5 times and cannot play the game at all.

Edited by (XB1)Shamurai422

restart xbox by holdong power for 10 secs. go to my games and apps choose warframe the xbox will update it from tere with no issues 

Ok WTF, this S#&$ is &!$$ing me off already... 8!!!!! @(*()$ times with this ERROR bullS#&$. I did EXACTLY what I was supposed to do and the ADVICE given to me to make it work. NOTHING IS WORKING. Very frustrating, shouldn't take this much trouble for a damn update! I have Patience but not when my patience is prolonged beyond what its supposed to be!

Edited by (XB1)Kwoffee BLK 101

Having the same issue as everyone else here. Gets to around 17 Mbs left after multiple attempted update attempts and then error message comes up. Message reads, "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again." Tried reset of system and even tried unplugging console for added attempt. Would like a administrator to give a detailed response on how to fix problem.

Does it say warframe is up to date for anyone but still not start?

same here mine finished updating completely but when i went to launch it told me it was unable to connect and to contact support which i have and have yet to get a response some type of info would be greatly appreciated until then aggravation among players will just keep rising