Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's Switch Teleport ability

kwothe

i find it good for escaping, decoy ledge or balcony, and switch teleport....

But that's just a two-step - and expensive - teleport. So it still would make sense to replace switch teleport with regular teleport (or stun teleport).

Edit: I think Stun Teleport is probably the best possible replacement for Switch Teleport. It's in line with Loki's main principle (no direct damage), very good from a risk/reward standpoint (there's no point in teleporting to just one enemy, but teleporting to many is risky, even if you stun them). It also can be followed up with Invisibility or Radial Disarm if you have the energy - stun will give you a couple of seconds to activate them.

Edited by Frosty

i have used switch teleport fairly well, my most used skills are switch teleport and cloaking (havn't upgraded my frame) i switch teleport with those shield drones. then use melle to do massive damage on the hostiles that got the shield buff while my ally's shoot the shield drone.

with the greneer, i hardly use it because the greneer comander likes to do it for me. in that case i just cloak and ust the dual skana to take them all out in 3 hits with the charged crit attacks.

Just wanted to say, ST works on your decoy, opens up a lot of possibilities. Travelling across entire rooms, crossing huge gaps, etc.

Again, that just makes it a teleport with 100 energy cost. How much does the other warframe's (Ash, was it?) teleport cost? I think it's cheaper, and he has invisibility as well.

Loki's Switch is fine as it is. The dev's should only fix the "not confusing" thing and the exploits like killing bosses with it, transporting the cryopod in defense missions etc. I use the ability often and love it... give your Wf some Ability Range and reduced ability cost mods and Loki turns into a omnipresent being.. always everywhere but really nowhere to be found.

That would take away much of Loki's team-utility... but as long as i can still teleport to my decoy i could live with that...it would actually work quite well regarding the "Confuse" effect mentioned in the ability description. Just reset all aggro and add a 3-5 second timeframe after teleport where Loki can't be targeted by enemys because they are confused. Good rework possibility imho. Only problem would be Ash, crying in the corner because Loki's teleport would be far better then.

Edited by Namacyst

• 1 month later...

this skill confuses your teammates - i got teleported by another player to his location

bad bad loki ... ;o)

Aye confusing and annoying. Had one Loki with us last night that kept griefing team members by using it to pull us out of elevators constantly.

Aye confusing and annoying. Had one Loki with us last night that kept griefing team members by using it to pull us out of elevators constantly.

That's a shame. I'd really hate for the ability to nerfed because some players decide to grief others.

The decrease in cost to 25 energy really helped to make the switch teleport really useful. Now, Loki is one of the most refined frames in the game. All the abilities come in handy and can be used to compliment one another.

And what is the harm in posting in a one month old thread saying that I've encountered this issue as well? The game's still in closed beta, devs would like feedback from players hence I'm providing mine here in the feedback forum. As for dealing with the griefers in game, we repeatedly asked politely for him to stop doing so and when he didn't we left the group and reformed it again.

Now please don't go around telling people what feedback they can and can't give just because "it's a known issue".