Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Nyx Prime Build

ZxpferTH

Question

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Nyx_prime/t_30_13044124013_2-7-10-4-8-5-7-9-5-14-6-5-34-10-5-46-4-5-55-1-5-57-3-5-59-2-3-98-0-3-99-5-3_98-5-55-6-59-9-57-8-46-6-99-7-14-5-2-6-4-9-7-11-34-14_/en/1-0-27/26764/0

what do u guy think?

i dont know why warframe builder doesnt let me put arcane vespa on it actually this build have 75% efficiency or read description build

Edited by VioletX

4 answers to this question

I would say swap out the continuity, its better to cast again than to wait(at least in my opinion).

yeah i just noticed that when i look at the wiki and do that now i have free 1 mod slot that can put many utility mod like rush ( rank 4 ) , quick rest , mind control or even hand spring !

Edited by VioletX

I'm not a fan of QT on Nyx - because when your health starts to drop, Rage gives you the energy you need to cast Absorb, and then it stops dropping. Personally, I would swap QT for Redirection and then swap Flow for something to give a bit more duration. I like to use ~-30%.

Also not a big fan of Rush, as it's a 'crutch' mod. I like MC, but I agree that teammates killing the guy can be a pain.

yeah u got a point i might try to build in that way too when am done forma her

and yes i dont like mind control because teammate keep killing control unit it so annoying 

even we got a shield osprey that really helping us but still someone in our team gonna shot him down anyway

Edited by VioletX