Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defend maps and infected=large fail

Ryghlen

Area: Pluto

Map :Nix

No chellenge at all. The game spawns corpus units and infested into the same room several times. Shockwave moas deal with them, after that they stay in the spwan zone until you move close.

Edited by Ryghlen

Area: Pluto

Map :Nix

No chellenge at all. The game spawns corpus units and infested into the same room several times. Shockwave moas deal with them, after that they stay in the spwan zone until you move close.

I noticed that's just a bug with the AI of the new update. Sometimes one faction of enemies just turns entirely inactive.

I have trouble finding infested maps on the higher levels. I'm not unlocked all of them sadly. Can you point out a few so i can test them? Other than Nix ofc.

Infected maps are laughable on any level. The defend maps are in my opinion fine though, though i'd love seeing more waves.

Callisto

Difficulty : 3

Leapers can get to you and knock you down. I soloed the whole thing again. The cyropod got under 35% but its still a clear. It becomes much more easier if you have more ppl with gorgons. Note that as well. You can climb up again realy fast. They just start to hit the cyro so no problem shooting them down. One infested wandered around so the pod regen up to 70%.

Infected maps are laughable on any level. The defend maps are in my opinion fine though, though i'd love seeing more waves.

Yea infested are priceless.

and

I agree and disagree with the idea of Defense as it seems a bit too easy. Now does that mean it should be taking out no, it just means Devs have to up the wave count and perhaps the speed causing the defenders to become over run. little pot shots of mobs wont cut it and im sure they'll notice that.

So lets get Heavier and quicker waves. Change the room/area, plus what it is your defending. The stasis pod thing makes me sleep on top of my perch. Force the player to have to strat/utilize our "retirementframes"