Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optimus

Trollsbane

Can use the other Warframe's ability (a bit weaker 1/2) . Select ability using mods. Hope it have a prime too. 

Health. Energy. Armor. is same as Excalibur. The main idea of this Warframe is for it to wield the many powers of the other Warframes together. Mixing and matching different power mods to the players desires. It have extra polarity slot for powers. 

Did anyone of you get the Prime punchline? 

Edited by Trollsbane

A frame that can use other's abilities has been suggested many times, and rightfully shot down every time. It would allow even more minmaxing, and the majority of people would run identical mod loadouts for it.

I don't think you can do that since once you put a the power mod on, you can't repeat it again on the mod slot. It's the same fact as you can't spam Serrations in one weapon. 

wut reason 

Several reasons, most of them boiling down to people not liking the idea of a Frame that has no specialization or balance to it, just the ability to try to be multiple Frames at once and suck at it (or alternately just use a broken combination of powers and render the frames you got those powers from moot).

Basically, people like the idea of having multiple different Frames to choose from, each with their own strengths and weaknesses and most being specialized to fill a particular role. Having one Frame whose sole hook is to copy the other Frames in your arsenal without any sort of balancing or specialization to make it unique in and of itself just sort of spits in the face of that.

Several reasons, most of them boiling down to people not liking the idea of a Frame that has no specialization or balance to it, just the ability to try to be multiple Frames at once and suck at it (or alternately just use a broken combination of powers and render the frames you got those powers from moot).

Basically, people like the idea of having multiple different Frames to choose from, each with their own strengths and weaknesses and most being specialized to fill a particular role. Having one Frame whose sole hook is to copy the other Frames in your arsenal without any sort of balancing or specialization to make it unique in and of itself just sort of spits in the face of that.

Perhaps it's too general to say all Warframe's power. But it's specializations is it's the mix of power , I tried to make it balance with it's stat same as Excalibur. 

Perhaps it's too general to say all Warframe's power. But it's specializations is it's the mix of power , I tried to make it balance with it's stat same as Excalibur. 

Then you're just ripping off Excalibur, giving him a different skill set, and trying to use him as one or more Warframes that do a better job at whatever it is you're doing than he does.

Then you're just ripping off Excalibur, giving him a different skill set, and trying to use him as one or more Warframes that do a better job at whatever it is you're doing than he does.

Wut? NO. Excalibur is a balance Warframe thus the stats. How the hell is it ripping off Ex? One of the Warframe's fundamental is it's power, I don't want to make a strawman but what do you mean by ripping off Ex because of the same stats? I am trying to make it more balance with the same stats as Ex.