Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Item For Credits Possible?

N-14

Question

Title. Oldfart here. Is it possible now to Trade an item for Credits?

(Yes, am pretty broke right now for a quarter away to Rank 10: 13k creds, I cant even afford a Stabilizer for my Little Hitler; Got Arcane helms to sell for creds)

Part question, part advertising~IGN: yeomanry

Edited by N-14

5 answers to this question

Title. Oldfart here. Is it possible now to Trade an item for Credits?

(Yes, am pretty broke right now for a quarter away to Rank 10: 13k creds, I cant even afford a Stabilizer for my Little Hitler; Got Arcane helms to sell for creds)

Part question, part advertising~IGN: yeomanry

Arcane helmets are worth up to 100 PLATINUM these days, but know that they will NEVER come back. So I highly recommend you keep 1 of each.

Arcane helmets are worth up to 100 PLATINUM these days, but know that they will NEVER come back. So I highly recommend you keep 1 of each.

You could trade the items for a stack of common blueprints to vendor.  If say you wanted 100k credits get a stack of oberon BPs  or something (assuming you can trade the BPs, which I am not sure of).  Effectively trading for credits.

You could trade the items for a stack of common blueprints to vendor.  If say you wanted 100k credits get a stack of oberon BPs  or something (assuming you can trade the BPs, which I am not sure of).  Effectively trading for credits.

I don't think you can trade for common blueprints, only prime ones.

Also this would be self defeating as you'd have to pay the trade tax to make the trade which would result in a net loss of credits.

Sell a helm for plat, buy a credit booster, speed run T2 or T3 caps / 5 min Heiracon / 5 Wave Sechura.

In 3 days you will be loaded, I made 3m creds that way.

Edit : Don't know what the tax rates are at the mo, but I was getting 40k on Heiracon and Sechura.

T2 caps are 35k+ T3 even more (half the amounts without a booster).

Edited by Egg_Chen