The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Realized Something About Nyx Prime...

GrapplerBot

hmmm she has a lightning rod on her head, her absorb takes in damage (friendly and hostile) then dishes it out....she's designed as a pair for volt....volt prime confirmed! lol jk

Actually, if you remove the lightning rod, her helmet's base actually looks a lot like Volt's stock helmet.

another thing is her channeling is S#!% a prime frame

Yeah, the only spots that I've seen that have the glow are those little dots on the front of her thighs. I don't think it shows up anywhere else.

Although, the channeling effects are supposed to turn up on the spots that are painted either Tint #1 or Tint #2, so look for the spots that are painted by one of those two color slots.

Yeah, the only spots that I've seen that have the glow are those little dots on the front of her thighs. I don't think it shows up anywhere else.

Although, the channeling effects are supposed to turn up on the spots that are painted either Tint #1 or Tint #2, so look for the spots that are painted by one of those two color slots.

make sure you dont use black energy cause it wont how up xD also try turning the camera around to check different angles? 

make sure you dont use black energy cause it wont how up xD also try turning the camera around to check different angles? 

Yeah, make sure you follow that last bit. Channeling energy fades if you look right at it. Also, press the channel button once every two seconds, as that way the layer won't glitch and not show up, but you'll be able to catch the spots where the energy 'pops' out from.