Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest Monolouges

Imaru

So I stated the Mirage quest today. Why does Lotus need to remind me that I should craft Mirage's parts after every single mission? I can understand reminding me until I actually start crafting, but come on, EVERY. SINGLE. MISSION. It's kinda excessive. I could rush it, but that really doesn't strike me as a good use of my platinum.

To the com-mods: I know this is feedback, but I put it here because I didn't seen quest feedback. Please move this to a more appropriate location if it needs to be moved. 

It's a reminder, because you HAVE to craft the piece to progress. So, if a new Tenno unsure of how to go after the next piece comes in wondering "what do I do next?" the Lotus is there to remind them "build the piece" which will prompt the next question upon it's completion.

Without something like a "quest log" tab, this is the best way to keep players on track of the given quest.

It's a reminder, because you HAVE to craft the piece to progress. So, if a new Tenno unsure of how to go after the next piece comes in wondering "what do I do next?" the Lotus is there to remind them "build the piece" which will prompt the next question upon it's completion.

Without something like a "quest log" tab, this is the best way to keep players on track of the given quest.

But I already started crafting it. There is no need to constantly remind me that it needs to be crafted if it is crafting while you tell me to craft it. 

But I already started crafting it. There is no need to constantly remind me that it needs to be crafted if it is crafting while you tell me to craft it. 

Hmm, fair point. And I can't imagine it would be so difficult to "shut her off" until it's finished crafting and you can go onto the next phase, so this could definitely be something that requires a hotfix.

Then again, maybe the way the game is coded would mean shutting her voice off would result in a "failing" of the quest? Which is poor programming, but if fixing it would cause further problems it may just be something to be grinned and bared.