Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest For Nyx Prime Is Over!

Gemini_Kuro

I finally got all the parts to start building my Nyx Prime, though I'll be honest and say I only did half the job myself because while I got the helmet and chassis by doing missions, I got the two remaining parts, blueprint and systems, using the trading systems, I got the blueprint for a reasonable price and I trade an spare helmet for the systems. Anyways, I'm glad I finally can have this amazingly looking warframe, though I admit it would've been cool to get all the parts myself. Well, I wish luck to anyone who is still hunting her, don't give up!

Pics for proof (you know for those who always say "pics or it didn't happen" XD)

jfz875z.jpg

Also thanks to theclinton, one of your keys gave me luck, thanks! and thanks to the people who trade me the last two parts I needed :)

Edited by Gemini_Kuro

Congrats. I am missing so far Chasis and main Blueprint.

Getting Systems was not that hard for me, nor helmet ( 1st MD run ) tho helmet may be quite rarer.

The hardest parts of Nyx farming comes for me, and I have a feeling that i wont be getting that chassis any time sooner :D

Congrats. I am missing so far Chasis and main Blueprint.

Getting Systems was not that hard for me, nor helmet ( 1st MD run ) tho helmet may be quite rarer.

The hardest parts of Nyx farming comes for me, and I have a feeling that i wont be getting that chassis any time sooner :D

keep trying it might drop soon, I wish you luck. Though if somehow I get lucky again and get another chassis, then its yours :D

Edited by Gemini_Kuro

Well, seem's my teamate and I were really lucky ._.

The night Nyx came out, we got Chassis, System, Helmet after only 2h. The next day we drop'd the BP at our second T4 def at 30 mins.

I thought that the farming of Nyx was pretty easy :x Guess the RNG Gods were on our sides.

Not really tough... Still missing that .... Loki chassis that i've been farming for so long x')

Wave 15 of the very first run...

I hate envy you <3 I managed to do a T4 defense by myself (died a lot though) I got to wave 15 and I got a Forma blueprint -.- well, nobody said it was going to be easy. I'm on my second run and Void Vor decided to visit around wave 2-3, I got the transmissions but he never showed up and after finishing wave 5, it doesn't show the "claim" "continue" screen, so I'm trapped on wave 5 u.u