Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wished For A Nyx Prime Quest... It Did Not Happen

faresamir7

Would have been much more exciting, enjoyable and less time consuming,. Maybe make the quest take us a long time to complete, about 15-20 days? I dunno... but id rather do 10 quest missions that i cannot blast throiugh in one day than 30+ t1s for each part of an item for  a bunch of items  every day for three weeks

"15-20 days" NO. NONONONONONONONNOONONOO.

That does the opposite of solving the issue. I'd rather it be difficult rather than time consuming/grindy.

They're still getting it for free, what are they going to rage about?

edit; If they are willing to spend the ime to grind for a quest key then play the quest step by step, then they get rewarded for he amount of time they are willing to put into it

Either way, I don't mind, a quest would simply be my own preference over the current system, which also has its ups and downs

they're going to rage about it taking nearly a whole month to get, no quest storyline in any game has ever taken anyone 10-20 days to complete and for good reason. It should take, at most, a week to complete and not a whole month.

"15-20 days" NO. NONONONONONONONNOONONOO.

That does the opposite of solving the issue. I'd rather it be difficult rather than time consuming/grindy.\

they're going to rage about it taking nearly a whole month to get, no quest storyline in any game has ever taken anyone 10-20 days to complete and for good reason. It should take, at most, a week to complete and not a whole month.

Players buy the Prime Access pack for hundreds of dollars, you can't expect to get it for free easily. It's just personal preference that i would rather do a limited amount of missions with a guaranteed result, as opposed to an unlimited number of missions with an extremely small chance of obtaining what we want.

Mr. Zangon; there is grind and there is dedication. Grind is mindless playing where you know the rewards are uncertain, and repeat the missions over and over until the objective ism complete. Quests should be allowing players to complete different missions over time to complete a story arc while enjoying a suspicious shipments type msision maybe, so that it's not the same old stale ol ritual we do every time we want a new item

If players are dedicated enough to try and get the item for free, than it should very surely be very,very difficult to get them, especially if after the period of time, they will have a 100% chance to get the item. Perhaps a one week long quest might be better, but out of that nearly one month of quests, players should also be able to take optional sidequests to complete the mission for bonus items perhaps. Maybe a special badge or something, I really dont know

Again, this is just personal preference, I'd be glad to see your ideas too, we can maybe then work together to improve the ideas we come up with together