Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Do you really though Lore... do you? I spent only 2 hours on Farcry 4 and blew myself up or lured animals by accident and killed myself more times than the past month put together on Warframe lol. It seriously is painful to try to use that controller to do anything else anymore.

So today, ExtroKold of The Order, took it upon himself to use his 2nd account that had Warlord status in the founding clan of The Arbiters Alliance (The Arbiters Clan), and disbanded the entire Alliance. This kind of action proves the fear The Order has for our Alliance(s) and if we were to come together for the simple goal of eradicating them, it will have no choice but to come to fruition. Time we came together to do something everyone... you know who you are. Hit me up.

I must say that I lol'ed at the number one in kills in all Tiers... Since your a Moon Clan it'd be odd if you didnt have more kills than the smaller clans right? You might as well have advertised that you have more members than a Ghost clan to. What you dont have though is a higher ratio of kills per member than a lot of smaller clans meaning that while you have a thousand members a lot of them aren't particularly active. Good times.

I must say that I lol'ed at the number one in kills in all Tiers... Since your a Moon Clan it'd be odd if you didnt have more kills than the smaller clans right? You might as well have advertised that you have more members than a Ghost clan to. What you dont have though is a higher ratio of kills per member than a lot of smaller clans meaning that while you have a thousand members a lot of them aren't particularly active. Good times.

lol I guarantee that we have more people online 24 hours a day, than you have in your clan total. Either way, what you guys over at The Order run out of ideas and tactics since disbanding The Arbiters so now you coming back to the forums to talk smack and spread lies in game...? Good luck with that, we are gonna be taking Solar Rails in the meantime.

Whenever you get the chance send an invite my way, looks like you guys know your stuff.

Hey man, I tried sending you an invite and you were already in the clan. Sorry I took a bit to respond, been a busy weekend with Wars and building a new Alliance. Hit me up if you are still interested though.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Amazing effort by our brand new Alliance, the Art of War, in our very first battle and victory. We took down Sechura - Pluto in about 4.5 hours! The Alliance had such awesome teamwork and co-ordination, it was amazing to see out of our very first attack... and not even being at max capacity yet. I have yet to see that kind of teamwork and participation to this day during a battle, and it felt great. The first of many... here we go guys! 

Just to let u know I ran that conflict from start to finish.

Thanks man. Appreciate that, the same way we did for The Imperium and would have for you guys had you deployed. We had plenty of time that day after the battle lol. We tried to help out a bit on Uranus - Ur but in all honesty people were a bit less focused after taking the first one and with a bit of a slower average damage, they felt like it was setting up for a battle well into the a.m.'s . Lesson learned tho... 1 a day keeps The Order away? lol

Hey can I get an invite to the clan ?

Been lookin for a clan for a while but no luck so far (in terms of active/ helpful members) but my Gamertag is BigOlDragon if someone could invite me

Just tried to invite you both and it said you guys were both in clans still. If you guys still need an invite, you will have to leave your clans and then hit me up again on here or within Xbox through a profile msg. Hope to hear from you soon.

lol I guarantee that we have more people online 24 hours a day, than you have in your clan total. Either way, what you guys over at The Order run out of ideas and tactics since disbanding The Arbiters so now you coming back to the forums to talk smack and spread lies in game...? Good luck with that, we are gonna be taking Solar Rails in the meantime.

Hey man, I tried sending you an invite and you were already in the clan. Sorry I took a bit to respond, been a busy weekend with Wars and building a new Alliance. Hit me up if you are still interested though.

Yes you probably do considering your clan is 10 times the size of mine. Shame that you cant manage 10 times my clans kills though.

Im spreading lies about you? What have I said? Feel free to quote me as im interested.

Edited by (XB1)NSA Hanoth

@ NSA Hanoth. Hey man we (or at least I) appreciate the free publicity you seem hell-bent on giving LNL, but if you keep posting stuff on this recruitment post you might as well come out and just ask one of the warlords for an invite to the clan. There's no need to tip-toe around the issue. Otherwise you should keep to your own recruitment post for your own clan. I mean, I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't go onto other people's clan posts just to bicker with them over what I think may or may not be true about their clan. But honestly, as a member of Lock N Load, I can say for me personally I appreciate the hate, because you know what they say...you haven't really made it unless you got plenty of haters...so I graciously thank you for bringing a full plate of piping hot hate. Anyways, I just wanted to give you my poor man's 2 cents as a humble warframe player and member of LNL. This comment is strictly from me to you, and does not reflect the opinion of any of the warlords or any other clan members. Anyways, have a terrific day. Maybe I'll see you on warframe sometimes and you can show me, a lowly, simple Tenno, how righteously awesome you are at the game.

Yeah Lore, we have people working on it right now but theres a couple different people and anyone is welcome to submit a logo for the Alliance Warlord Council to vote on. One of the LnL members is hand drawing something to submit for some other guys to possibly do the computer touch ups on.

As for Hanoth, just ignore him. Its just an attempt for him to get us to respond on their forums to help "bump" them. They probably get more views posting their nonsense on this forum rather than theirs anyway.