Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

This is not one of my normal post. If you revisit any of the pages on this thread I think aside from some invitation related posts you'll likely find me ranting about something lol. But I want to depart from that today and just share a little bit of my experience with LNL so far.

I know that to some individuals a major drawback or at least a perception of a major drawback in joining a large clan is that you will get lost in the proverbial shuffle. That you are just a number and a sewing needle tossed into an otherwise large stack of hay. Now I can't tell you the experience of anybody else because that wouldn't be right and frankly you'd have no reason to believe me, but I can tell you a little bit about my own experience and that you will most certainly not just be a number.

If the collective memory of my last few brain cells stand correct (or remotely correct) I joined the ranks of LNL back in mid October to Early November of last year. Since then I have only been with LNL and I really don't know much, clan wise, outside of it. During this time I have been able to play with a wide variety of clan members ranging from other dedicated clan members to our clan's founder himself. I have been able to enjoy down time in the always interesting clan chat that never seems to disappoint in keeping matters at hand fresh and interesting, and I am still able to run public games and solo missions on my own. And the other members of the clan has always been helpful when they are available and when they can. For example, my scrubbiness could not finish the Phoenix Interception Escalation mission and it seemed that I was not going to get that shiny little rift Sigil. Down on my luck, I turned to the clan chat for a last ditch attempt, and there I saw Xodus03 recruiting with a few other members (thank you Dragon, and SneakyPrime, and Med), and they kindly offered me a spot. Although the final run was done without Xodus, because he had connection issues, but the point is pretty clear. When they can, the guys (and girls) will help out.

Now this is not to lead you astray, because I'm not here to promise you that every time you log on and go to clan chat there will be people who will jump into any type of mission with you. I think you know that and I would be lying to you if I told you that were true. I can't tell you that if you are looking for a certain prime part, somebody is simply going to extend a hand and give it to you. That would be me fabricating an unlikely situation to you as well.
What I can tell you is that if you join LNL and you dedicate yourself, not just to the clan, but to the game and yourself, you will naturally reap the rewards that comes with being in a clan (large or small). You will naturally involve yourself with what I consider to be outstanding individuals, and they in turn will likely involve themselves with you. You will see for yourself that simply because you are in a large clan it doesn't mean you are just another card in the shuffle.

So to summarize my long winding, life draining, boredom inducing post, if you are looking to join a large clan, and it doesn't have to be this one, it doesn't mean you will just become a number. Xodus for one, will never simply refer to you as a number... I mean I use to be #435 but now I am definitely Lorewalker1022 lolol....I'm joking of course, I was never #435....I was #436.

Once again joking...joking. But hopefully we will see you join our family soon, and even if you choose to join elsewhere, we and I personally wish you nothing but the very best. And always remember to have fun.

Cheers.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

Indeed, I agree with Lorewalker.

The only way you can become a needle in a hay stack is if you don't involve your self in the community, If you don't give, you won't get.

There isn't always a helping hand in LnL, but we try our best to help as many as we can (We are human and have our own lives too, you know). But I can tell you that it won't hurt to try and ask for help, because at one point, someone will give a helping hand. 

And we hope that new recruits can give others a helping hand too, what goes around, comes around.

@Adanedar - I will be off of work at approximately 6 or 7pm CST. If you have not received an invite from another clan member between now and then I will be more then happy to welcome you with an invite to Lock N Load.

And as always, we appreciate your interest in the clan.

PS. Please make sure you are not currently already in a clan. Otherwise when myself or Lex or Xodus or any other clan member send you an invite it won't work. Thanks!

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

@Lore and Lex - I agree with what you guys are saying completely...

@Lore - That was one of your more positive rants haha.

@Khasion and Adanedar - I tried sending out that invite but it said you were already in a clan... let us know if you guys are still interested in joining!

@Whit3 Knight01 - Just let us know when you are ready and we will send out that invite!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03