Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Lock N Load is the #1 Moon Clan and we are ALWAYS actively looking for fun, dedicated, active recruits.

We would like to welcome our two new Forum curators, Warlord Wolfy and Lord Mephilist. They are extremely helpful and if you need any kind of clan invite you can reach out to either one of them on this forum or through PMs.

Of course you can still reach out to myself and Xodus03 or any other member of council or such you see.

Once again I'd like to welcome our new curators and I'd like to welcome you at a great opportunity to meet us and a great opportunity for us to meet you.

Cheers Tenno!

Lorewalker1022.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

Hey clan who do I talk to about being inactive for a while? I've been having random connection issues with my XB1 for a while and last week it quit connecting to the internet completely so I haven't been able to play. I'm gonna call MS when I get back from a trip I'm going on this weekend but I wanna make sure I'm not kicked from the clan for inactivity, as soon as it is working again I'll be right back on Warframe.

Edited by (XB1)K0rN b4LL

Hey lock n load I would like to be in listed in your clan. My gt is Fraser2039 and I would really like to be apart of your clan.

My GT is EuanM179 could I get an invite to the clan please

Looks like Wolfy already has you guys covered. If you have any troubles getting in, feel free to repost here or contact one of us directly.

Invites have been send out.  Welcome to the Lock N Load family!

Thanks Wolfy!

This is a little belated but Lock N Load would like to congratulate the clan's latest recruitment event winner Lord UniCat in his excellent recruitment effort and showing for the clan. On top of the platinum prize he also received a full Frost Prime set.

Congratulations!

For more information on how you can join our terrific family, participate in some cool events, and win some even cooler prizes please don't hesitate to contact one of our forum curators Warlord Wolfy or Lord Mephilist.

And remember Tenno...always play responsibly.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

I want to welcome Delusionx1 to the clan who newly joined today.

And I want to reiterate that now is a terrific time to join a terrific clan. If you are looking to join a clan that can help you become successful when any events come up, look no further then this. For your convenience I have listed out event results below in reverse chronological order from the latest event to the earliest event that has an event score on the LB.

False Profit - 74,401 Points (Place: #1)
Eyes of Blight - 37,190,856 (Place: #1)
Mutalist Incursion - 4D 12H 52M 20S (Place:#2)
Gate Crash - 581 (Place:#1)
Cryotic - 223,026 (Place:#1)

Cheers Tenno!

I would like to thank anyone that has visited our page.  This is a fun and really great clan to be a part of.  We always have people online ready to game, and assist when there available.  So anyone that wants to join is free to leave a reply here, or you can always pm me.  Again thank you for taking the time to read and learn what were about.