Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Hey man I think you have found yourself the right clan. We are not only very active, and large in size, but we are both PVE and PVP focused. And we have traditionally done great in Events as well.

I have reached out to Warlord Wolfy who is one of our fine forum curators and he should be sending you an invite soon.

Welcome Tenno!

Lore

Yo, it's been forever since I've posted here. The last time was when I requested an invite. Not that it's boring here. I've just been so caught up ingame with getting to know the members of LnL. We have so many active, friendly members that are such a delight to talk to. There's been many recruits to come and go, but the truly dedicated always stick around to welcome those looking to join our family. Like every family, we have our black sheep, but we still love our time here and do our best to help and support each other. We don't like to carry less experienced members though because we feel that it's best for them to learn and grow so that they're better off than before they joined. We let you earn what you have, and help you only when you truly need it. That's not to say we aren't up for friendly runs or assassinations though. There's also the occasional random duels that happen in the Dojo with some of our most experienced members if you're looking for someone to test yourself against.

In short, I've enjoyed my time in LnL and plan to stay for as long as possible. I'm not some high-ranking elite among the clan members, so don't think for a second that I'm just trying to boost our clan ratings. I'm a Reaper, one step up from being a new recruit. I gain nothing from dishonesty.

Lock N Load is my home in Warframe, and we're always welcoming to any who would like to join our family. Ask for an invite. It won't hurt to come in and say "Hello." If you like it here, then stay as long as you'd like.

Lock N Load will be holding brand new recruitment events in the coming week or two, so please stay tuned for more details but as usual we will be giving away some terrific plat prizes. We are also still actively recruiting on the forums as well as from our clan website at locknloadguild.com. Joining our wonderful family will not only allow you to grow within Warframe but also will allow you to grow in ESO, SMITE, GTA IV, Neverwinter, and we are currently testing the waters of Elite Dangerous as well. We are not just a Warframe community but a gaming community. We can help you focus in WF or we can help you expand out to other games.

Note: We are both actively engaging in both the PVE environment as well as the PVP Conclave. We'd love to have you with us Tenno.

We are still accepting request to join this great clan.  Like always there are no master rank restrictions to join us.  We also except anyone no matter what there experience level is.  We are mainly a pvp clan, and will be actively fighting in solar rail conflicts when they return.  We do still do alot of pve, and participate in all events.  Ill just finish this with.  Thank you for taking the time to see what were about, and Ill see you out in the field Tenno!

Edited by (XB1)Warlord Wolfy

As there has been some confusion recently on these boards as to what a recruit can expect clan-wise, I want to make it as clear as I possibly can below. So below I am listing precisely what you can expect from our clan, should you join. Below you won't find generic statements like "If you join we will always run games with you or play with you." Like what does that even mean? Is there someone there who is just sitting and waiting for you to get on so their sole purpose is to play with you and do the missions you want to do? I am going to be cut and dry and straight to the point as to what you can expect in our family.

Dojo

Our dojo is 100% complete and it's pretty massive. EVERYTHING inside the dojo is freely available to our members. We have ALL weapons and Warframes researched inside the dojo for ALL factions. You can freely run the obstacle course, dual with another member and complete your trades within the dojo as you see fit. You can also simply just run around and tour the dojo if you'd like. Basically as long as you're a member our dojo is completely open to you. (Of course you will have to have crafted a clan key first. But this goes for all dojos).

Clan Chat

Clan chat, like all clan chats, are freely assessable to all Lock N Load members. You can post whatever you like here as long as it does not offend another player ESPECIALLY by being racist, bigoted or outright cursing out of another member. Those types of activities will be immediately brought to the attention of a council member or warlord should they be on. And you will be talked with (usually through a PM message). If you continue, you will either be banned from chat for an hour, a day, a week or you will be kicked depending on the severity.

Aside from that you are free to chat as you like although we do recommend that you keep trade talks to a minimum and use the PM functions. This is because clan chat is mostly for people looking to just have a good timing talking about anything really with others or for people asking to run games, etc. Finally inside clan chat you may post your questions or ask for people to run a particular mission type with you (or join a particular mission type). There are usually a lot of people looking to do things. However you should also realize that there will be times where the people actively engaged in chat are either doing their own missions, attending other matters, or simply don't know the answer to your question, so if you are EXPECTING HELP ALL THE TIME, it is most likely not going to happen. To give you a perfect example, I recently helped a player who just started fight Vor, farm for Saryn parts, and a couple other mission types. However to expect me to continuously play with you or any other member to continuously play with you is borderline unreasonable. People have their own missions to run, and as we are a mature community, many of our members actually have families, so you'll need to respect that.

Guidance

This goes along with clan chat. More often then not we will provide you with guidance. If you are looking for your hand to be held through this game, then this is not the right clan for you and you are going to be sorely disappointed.

Alliance Chat

As we are part of the largest and most successful rail alliance in-game we have a plethora of individuals for you to communicate with in alliance chat at ALL times should you not find what you are looking for in clan chat. But the same rules apply to alliance chat as well. Above all, be respectful.

Clan Events

Clan and recruitment related events are held quite often especially during peak times where recruitment is key. Plat prizes are very common as rewards for these events and can usually amass into the hundreds. We will also from time to time give away prime sets. For example recently we gave away a frost prime set on top of a plat prize reward for one of our events. These events are fun and we hope to engage every member of the clan to partake in. However as with each event so that we can keep order and keep it fair, there will be posted rules and exactly who you contact to claim your rewards. It is highly recommended that you follow these rules as we try to keep everything professional and fair so the winner is appropriately rewarded.

Free Goodies - Philanthropic so be respectful

Free goodies are items that are given to you for free out of the generosity of another clan member. From time to time you may get free goodies from a ranked member, but it is not limited to officers. Free goodies may include anything and everything from a mod that you've been searching for to a particular prime part, to resources that you want to syndicate exclusive items, etc.

I, myself have given away all of those types of items listed above. However it NEEDS to be noted that these free items ARE NOT given out every hour or everyday. And it will not be given out to you if you spam the clan or alliance chats for it. It will not be given out to you if you just randomly hit me or another member up out of the blue and say 'hey I need this.' These are more or less, luck of the draw. If a member sees you on and needs help they may choose to help you, and during that time if you suggest you need something and they have it, they may give it to you for free. I have given some pretty hefty items away for free.

One thing that is not looked upon with respect is if you start simply asking for stuff in clan chat. Do not do this. In fact the opposite of what you hope for might happen. Please try to understand that getting free items is out of the generosity of another player.

RAILS

Between our clan and our alliance we hold a total of 10 dark sector nodes. We have a massive amount of experience on the rails and we have retained a lot of our veteran players. When and should the armistice be lifted again we could be of great service to you in terms of rail experience. I would dare argue that nowhere else in this community will you find a clan with more rail knowledge and rail history coupled with rail success.

I hope this helps summarize our major benefits to you should you join. And I hope this also makes it clear what you should expect from us. I don't want to sugar coat anything and tell you "Oh if you join us there will always be someone to help you and aid you and play with you whenever." Because if you're a reasonable adult, then you should know that it's practically impossible for that statement to be true (especially for a large clan). I'm also not going to sit here and tell you that "Oh, in our clan if you need a certain part or mod, someone will be there to freely give it to you whenever you ask for it." because once again that is a load of you know what. So what I will tell you is first and foremost we are players who have dedicated ourselves so we expect you to dedicate yourself (first and foremost)...and this is not to us, but to the game; meaning you should want to go out there and experience things yourself and be willing to do so. Secondly, I will tell you that if you reach out to any of the council members or warlords we will do our best to provide you guidance and help you (this does not mean hand holding to cross the street each and every time). Finally what I will tell you is that I can guarantee you if you stick it out, you'll come to realize the benefits of being in not just a large clan but a clan that has been around since basically the inception of this game on XBox One.

Thank you Tenno! And we'd love to have you as a part of our strong and growing family.

Cheers,

Lorewalker1022

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

Well said Lore... Not much to add to that lol. 100% completed Dojo other than a couple colors, the most Solar Rail Exp in the game, love to help but we don't hand hold or babysit, and we expect you to be mature and respectful in chats. Doesn't seem to unreasonable does it? 

Any chance you are still recruiting? I need a clan with active members and mics preferably. As we all know, much of this game late game is all about communication. I'd love to join if still available. If I'm in a clan will the invite still show up? Currently in a ghost clan I randomly joined from chat.

If so my GT is XGC Kakarot. Thanks. Hope to hear.

@ XGC Kakarot - Hi man! Yes, you will need to leave your clan first. Only after that can we send you an invite. You should be getting an invite sometimes today. I am currently at work, but I have let other individuals know, so as soon as they can get in-game they will send you that invite.

But please make sure you have left your current clan!

Thanks!

@ XGC Kakarot - Hi man! Yes, you will need to leave your clan first. Only after that can we send you an invite. You should be getting an invite sometimes today. I am currently at work, but I have let other individuals know, so as soon as they can get in-game they will send you that invite.

But please make sure you have left your current clan!

Thanks!

I appreciate it! I'm also currently at work until around 4pm Eastern. I'll leave my current clan as soon as I get home. I can't wait. Playing solo and PUG is killing me right now.

Cool cool. I myself won't be on until really, really late tonight. But I have informed the other clan members who regularly invite that you will be home after 4pm EST and you will leave your clan soon after. So hopefully one of them can get it out to you before me.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM myself, Xodus03, or Warlord Wolfy for any questions about recruitment or invite.

Thank you for your interest.

Cool cool. I myself won't be on until really, really late tonight. But I have informed the other clan members who regularly invite that you will be home after 4pm EST and you will leave your clan soon after. So hopefully one of them can get it out to you before me.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM myself, Xodus03, or Warlord Wolfy for any questions about recruitment or invite.

Thank you for your interest.

On and ready whenever