The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

@ HooraySushi - Hi man! Sorry to hear that about your current clan. However I am happy to say that Lock N Load has room for you and your friends. We did just clear out quite a few inactives recently. And we are definitely very stable. We have been around since the inception of the game on Xbox basically....so it's been awhile lol.

I can send you out an clan invite later when I get online tonight if you'd like. Just let me know.

Thanks!

Lorewalker1022

The weekend is coming... and that means that Zero's conclave event should be here again soon! Join LnL and get a chance to participate in a weekly Conclave contest in which Zero Mercy and Prawnus Maximus host and give away awesome prizes. Last weeks grand prize was a $60 Microsoft points card! 

Also with our average online activity getting back to it's max potential, recruitment may end up slowing down eventually here for a bit so try to get in here while you can!

I see that you got the reaper pistols done Lore, and it looks like a second one as well.  Both are very well done, still love the pistols though.

I would also like to thank every one that has taken the time to read up on what were about.  Well at the same time, for all those that join.  I hope that we are the community that you have been looking for.  An you not only enjoy your time with us, but stay to be a member of the Lock N Load family.

Now if there were any question that you may have before joining, and they were not answered in the first post.  Myself, Lorewalker1022, Xodus03, or any other member will be able to answer them.  You can also check out our site http://locknloadguild.com/ to answer any of your questions aswell.  As always Tenno, we hope to see you out in the field.

Edited by (XB1)Warlord Wolfy

Thanks for those kind words Wolfy!

Recruiting is still in full swing at Lock N Load. We just had another successful weekend in the Conclaves with ZeRo Mercy (one of our awesome Founders) and we also had a great time PVE-ing. We love to do all types of missions, from the Star Chart to Raid Groups, to Tower missions and of course Derelict Defenses which our team of 4 went for a cool 120 waves this past week.

Cheers! And hope to see you soon Tenno!

Blitzkrieg803's Monday Night Football Contest is going on tonight! Join up with LnL, then sign up to our website (http://www.locknloadguild.com) and place your score prediction on our website forum for a chance to win 500p! 

Matchup: Steelers Vs. Chargers

Make your picks here after signing up: http://locknloadguild.com/forums/topic/mnf-10-12-15/

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Ahh, well them let me correct myself here.  Welcome back to the family!

Now that I got that simple error out of the way.  I would like to remind everyone that we are still activily recruiting.  You can reach out to any of us on here, xbl, or our home site http://locknloadguild.com/forums/ .   I would also like to reinforce to all newer members or possible members.  That here at Lock N Load.  We preach respect to our fellow tenno, and brothers/sisters at arms in AoW.  An remember tenno.  An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind.

I just got off for the night to get some sleep for work. I did pass you gts along to some other members. If for some reason you still do not have an invite by tomarrow night. Please leave me a pm and Ill get your invites out after work personally. Either way welcome to the Lock N Load family!

Upcoming Lock N Load event ...

ODD and T4D Contest for plat prizes.

We're still working out the details in terms of placement, and prize distribution but similar to our Kills Contests and Conclave Events of the past, this will be a great opportunity for you to win some awesome plat prizes as well as getting to know your fellow Lock N Load players.

Cheers!