Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

@Godslayer - We definitely can. Someone from LnLA attempted to send you an invite yesterday but you were already in a clan so it couldn't go through. Please let myself or any other leader know after you have left and which one of our clans you would like an invite to, and we can get that all done for you!

thankyou for responding my message, i already left my clan, i wish you guys could recruit me for ascencion or any of lLnLa, i was leader in a mountain clan but its pretty tuff to make them colaborate each other, im not really in to pvp, more likely raid, im always willing to help any body, what ever farming or leveling up what ever. ill be waiting!

Edited by (XB1)Godslayer3rd

Just made a recent change to the Historian and Sgt at Arms Rank requirements! Check them out to see what's new! 

Also grab a spot in the clan while you can ASAP! Recruitment will be shutting down during the upcomming event so if you want to get in, you better not wait!