Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

There is no minimum requirements to join, no... but we do ask that our player participate in activities and events centered around the clan concenpt like Warframe Events or Solar Rails (if they ever come back lol). Let us know if you are still interested in joining

Congrats to our guys at LnL on taking the top score in the Ambulas Reborn event! Amazing job everyone... Killed it!

Also a big shout out to our allies in Hidden Shinobi for definitely not making it easy on us and taking 2nd place also with an extremely respectable score.

Gotta give it to our Art of War Mountain tier too, having CFE place 1st and put up a score that would have been competitive in the Mooon clan leaderboards, let alone the Mountain...
and of course the extension of LnL itself in Lock n Load Ascension, who placed 5th place in the Mountain tier!

Last but not least, we had one of our AoW Storm clans, 0uter Heaven, place 3rd as well! 

Overall amazing job by everyone at Art of War and LnL!

Also gotta shout out to the Shadow Clan, Alternate Intelligence... these guys put up an insane score for their tier. If you wanted to compare per-capita how insane these guys did, basically if they were a Mountain clan, they would have quadrupled CFE's top Mountain score, and beat all the Moon clans lol... but then again it is much harder to garner the participation out of larger groups. Either way, absolutely insane.

@Le Greenie - I have relayed a msg into our 3rd party chat to request an invite be sent out asap, but it was said that they couldn't send it because you are already in a clan. Please let me know if you are still in need of the invite and have left the clan! Thanks!

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)JunkyPlane1 said:

Hey, i would to join an active clan, but my gold memebership will be expired by the end of my school holidays, in september or october, I dont know exactly, hope this will not be an issue,:). My gamertag is JunkyPlane1.

Hey Junky, if the invite hasn't already been sent out, we will get one sent out asap! Just make sure you aren't already in another clan or the invite won't be able to go through. Your school situation shouldn't be too much of a problem as we have tons of people who have had to come and go and then come back again at some point. We keep the doors open for the most part lol