Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

@XeNziB - Someone tried sending it and it said that you were already in another clan apparently. You have to make sure you aren't part of another clan's roster or the invite won't go through properly. Sorry for the mix up. 

@Foord - Will have an invite sent out asap. 

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)Z1ER0 said:

Would love to join up please send invite! Z1ER0. The last is a zero not an O. Thanks.

For sure! I will try to get an invite sent out asap! Just make sure you aren't already in another clan or the invite won't go through.

Hi can I join please. My gamer tag is dead devil4657 on Xbox. Also, can this be counted for rocketstar31 as he is one of my friends and he couldn't invite me personally for it to count for a contest. (he made me say that :D I am MR and I have Mag and Frost. I'm not in a clan right now. Thanks.

On 2014. 09. 27. at 3:13 AM, (Xbox One)ExtroKold said:

Lock n Load is an extremely active community that has consistently dominated the leaderboards in kills and event score. This is the group you want to be in if you're looking for a dojo and squad to play with.

Hello, I'd love to join the clan so please can you send me a invitation?

On 5/9/2017 at 3:55 AM, (Xbox One)WantlessPlains5 said:

Hello, I'd love to join the clan so please can you send me a invitation?

Sure you are more than welcome! I will relay a msg to get an invite sent out asap... just make sure you aren't already in another clan or the invite won't work properly!