Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Relatively new to Warframe. I believe it's been a little over two weeks. I started a clan of my own for my friends, but they couldn't really get into the game.

After trying to one man a clan I realized that wasn't going to go well lol. I've been searching for a clan and after reading about this one, and learning of the accomplishments you guys have earned I would very much like to join. If you are able to find a small spot for me under your banner I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much for your time and consideration. If you need to know anything of me do not hesitate to ask. Gamertag: BlissfulCard

On 8/16/2017 at 2:09 PM, (Xbox One)Mega Proteus said:

Hey all! Just started playing Warframe about 10 days ago after the SkillUp video and am loving it!  On every night!

MR7 but haven't joined a clan yet and not entirely sure how they work.  Would love to join a great group.  Willing to contribute (assuming you still need that).

GT: Mega Proteus

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)BlissfulCard said:

Relatively new to Warframe. I believe it's been a little over two weeks. I started a clan of my own for my friends, but they couldn't really get into the game.

After trying to one man a clan I realized that wasn't going to go well lol. I've been searching for a clan and after reading about this one, and learning of the accomplishments you guys have earned I would very much like to join. If you are able to find a small spot for me under your banner I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much for your time and consideration. If you need to know anything of me do not hesitate to ask. Gamertag: BlissfulCard

Hey guys, glad you found our Forum. You are both more than welcome to join, but as I have mentioned before, you will have to make sure you aren't a part of another clan or we won't be able to send out an invite. We are overflowing with activity right now so it can take a bit of time to find the room, but as long as you remain a "free agent", an invite will find it's way to you asap!

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)rocketstar31 said:

Hi, I was kicked for inactiveness as I was on a rather long break from Warframe. Any chance I can get an invite? Preferably in the next 12 hours, as then I'll be able to get the clantech bps :D

thanks, rock.

@Xodus03

Sent you an invite. Welcome back!

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)BlissfulCard said:

Just sent you an invite. Welcome!

@Blissful - Welcome!

@MrSilly - I believe an invite has been sent out a couple of times. If it isn't working out, you may be within another clan which would prevent an invite from being sent out completely. We will try again but if you are/were in a clan, gotta leave it first and then let us know.

@Bubba - Thanks as usual haha. And I think he was in the clan before but got removed for inactivity. 

On 8/21/2017 at 10:29 AM, (Xbox One)Just T0x said:Lf for an invite if there is still room. Not really new to warframe was just away for a long while and then started over fresh.

I can get you an invite out tonight, if nobody gets you by then.

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)harpua893 said:

I'm looking for a clan to continue my journey. Any chance I can get an invite?

Glad we were able to resolve the issue you had earlier and welcome again!

Hello folks, I'm (sort of) a returning player from central Europe here, been playing on and off for quite some time, never getting past Mr 3 or so before I realized I had no idea what I was doing and left. I recently picked up the game again however and it somehow clicked, I'm almost MR 10 right now and very active, always leveling weapons and stuff.

Needless to say everything I own is pretty low level and I lack a ton of good mods, quite a few planet nodes and haven't touched PVP yet at all but I'm interested in getting to know / catching up to Waframe's "endgame" so It'd be nice to group up with like minded people and vets alike to share all these activities with.

Never been part of such a large community before so I don't know how it's like but hopefully you got room for one more!