Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Xodus03 said:

@Bubba - Thanks as usual brother. Been a busy week for me.

@Qpac - I can relay a msg to get an invite sent out asap! Just make sure you aren't already in another clan or it won't go through properly. 

Sounds good. I am indeed not in a clan currently and excited to join.

Newish 3 weeks into  WF player MRL 9 tried 3 different clans so far but looking for a more active clan, I'm not much into the pvp side of WF so far. would I be a good fit for LnL ? I'm mostly focused on PvE and have no problem helping others level up or Farm resources for donating to clan. Looking to pair up with squads that have comms and can build towards running endgame content to start getting the good mods.

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)DoD Badphish said:

Newish 3 weeks into  WF player MRL 9 tried 3 different clans so far but looking for a more active clan, I'm not much into the pvp side of WF so far. would I be a good fit for LnL ? I'm mostly focused on PvE and have no problem helping others level up or Farm resources for donating to clan. Looking to pair up with squads that have comms and can build towards running endgame content to start getting the good mods.

Hey, I think you'd fit in just fine in LnL. I'll send you an invite tonight or early in the morning tomorrow.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)Bubba5234 said:

Hey, I think you'd fit in just fine in LnL. I'll send you an invite tonight or early in the morning tomorrow.

Sounds great. Im unfortunately having to move since Hurricane Irma decided to sit on my face. But should be settled in and back online in the next day or two. Thank you for invite.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)DoD Badphish said:

Sounds great. Im unfortunately having to move since Hurricane Irma decided to sit on my face. But should be settled in and back online in the next day or two. Thank you for invite.

No problem. Says you're still in a Clan currently. So when you're on next and able to get an invite, just shoot me an Xbox message and I'll get it out ASAP. These hurricanes definitely affected a lot of people. Hope it didn't do too much damage there.

I'm MR12 and only falling further and further in love with this game. I tried it when it first came to Xbox One a long time ago and my only regret is that I ever put it down. I'm glad to be back. I would love to join this clan because you're in AoW alliance and I like this clan's name and emblem. Wanting to play a lot of PVP down the road.