Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Nobody Use The Pyrana?

rotimix3

It's one of the best weapons in the game: http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Pyrana/t_30_22223300_193-0-5-195-5-5-196-6-5-202-7-5-204-3-10-206-1-5-207-2-10-209-4-5_193-6-206-6-207-7-204-7-209-6-195-6-196-9-202-11/en/3-0-46/27056/0

basically, its brakk's underratted little brother. I haven't seen anyone use it since it was realeased a few months ago. its a pretty good weapon, other than its mag size and that you have to forma it.

Now with the  newest event slash mods adding 120% extra slash damage, Pyrrana is even better than ever! I personally equip it as my weapon of choice with Nekros (because under normal circumstances, I use all slash damage weapons with him to maximize desecrate efficiency due to bisected corpses).  

I would LOVE for DE to release AkPyrrana. It also has the coolest reload animation in my opinion. 

P.S. yes, Zero.No.Hakiri, I admit that I want Akangstrum too.

This.

Single pistols are pretty much off the table for forma, which takes them off the table for serious use. I'll take the risk of primifaction or wraithinization but not dualplication. Anything that looks like it might go dual I'm not investing in. Even if the devs give the dual version some kind of ham-fisted drawback, as we have seen, it's still way cooler to hold two of 'em.

Word lol, akbronco p speaks for itself.