Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Stuck.....

(PSN)MoonLustre

Question

Started like 4 days ago. I've unlocked up to planet Venus. Killed vor 2 days ago. and pretty much farmed Vor for 1hr today for some mats.... I have no quests showing on the Navigation control panel, after I killed Vor i've stopped receiving quests as far as I can see and I really need to kill Jackal, how do I unlock Jackal boss fight? His level is locked and I see no way of unlocking it, i've checked online etc, and the info is just not what i'm looking for :/... I've been doing some of the missions, but i'm not really understanding how the missions progress... Help Meh Please! :D

2 answers to this question

Right now, the only quests we have are Vor, Kubrows, and Mirage. Once you beat Vor, your main goal is to unlock more of the solar system to get mats and look for new mods. You can also look for void keys, which give you access to higher-tier special levels.

To get to the Jackal, you need to complete missions on Venus.

do the missions with the white glowing border, doing these unlocks the missions next to them. Playing "Tessera" unlocks "Kiliken", and playing "Kiliken" unlocks "Fossa", which is where the boss fight is.

Basically, do this.