Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Vor Still Drop The Conus Sword? And T4 Survival Question Plus Odd Question

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Question

1st off I was reading about the Connus Sword and it appears Vor drops it and was reading on Wiki to find out if it was still possiable to get

as I never ever got the sword well I was reading that u must have a total conclave of under 300 or is it 200 b4 it will drop?

if so does anyone know the best way to get it to drop and what setup?

can I descreate it from vor with nekros im wanting to get the BP so what's the best way to get it? cuz as of july 12 2014  guess it depends on concalve? please help...

also been playing T4 a lot and I used to get 25 or 30 rare 5 fusion cores a game did they scale this back if so why? I need these cores and want the rate put back like it was never understood why people cried about getting too meny of em cuz people don't understand these are useful.. was the drop rate nerfed or is it just bad luck right now?

last but not least someone told me that the ODD or OD missions have a new locker that has a white color that once u open it t4 keys or rare 5 cores drop out of it?

is this true or is he full of it..

all of these are 4 ps4 as well thx

7 answers to this question

1) Vor drops Cronus as a physical item very rarely. After over 200 assassinations since I obtained it the first time (might be an exaggeration but it really does feel like it) I've had no luck.

Total conclave doesn't matter.

You cannot Desecrate bosses.

2) I don't think the drop rate was nerfed, but I hadn't been in tower survival since U14.5 released with new primes. The new primes may have bloated the drop tables.

3) These are not part of the derelict itself, as far as I'm aware, but exclusive to Operation: Gate Crash, the latest event.

3) These are not part of the derelict itself, as far as I'm aware, but exclusive to Operation: Gate Crash, the latest event.

A dev commented that these will return, but also not part of general derelict but as part of the sabotage keys. Can't remember if they said void sabotage or derelict sabotage... 

so could I still get the conous swoard even though i'm at mastery 12?
or will I never see it drop? as some people on wiki are saying they got it when there conclave was below 300 or 200 with either no mods or a view mods equipped?

also I hoping the rare 5 were not nerfed hopefully someone can confirm if the original drop table still exist..

as for the white lockers my friend told me he saw it on youtube from one of the more popular warframe you tubers players and he was telling me about the white lockers and that they dropped rare 5 cores and t4 keys which I though was cool but he was sounding like it was in ODD or OD missions so i'll ask him if it was gate crash operation but he did mention the video was from a week ago thx

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

so could I still get the conous swoard even though i'm at mastery 12?

or will I never see it drop? as some people on wiki are saying they got it when there conclave was below 300 or 200 with either no mods or a view mods equipped?

Yes, you can still get it. Unfortunately, how it is set up now, every attempt you try to get it will decrease your chances of a drop (which should really be changed).

Again, total mastery does not matter. New players will get a guaranteed Cronus BP drop the first time they face Vor.

so is it almost a good bet to team up with a new palyer who has never faced vor for a greater chance at getting ti?

If you can find a new player who had never faced Vor, it should be a 100% chance. It would be a safe bet if that player was hosting, though I do not know if it is required. Keep in mind that it will drop directly from Vor as a purple orb.

If you can find a new player who had never faced Vor, it should be a 100% chance. 

Actually, no, the 100% on first drop was removed as well. You simply start with a low chance of getting the drop on the first kill, and it scales down from there to nearly impossible :S.