Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Do Any Grineer Mission

BunglarDestroyerOfWorlds

No idea what the cause is, but I've noticed I'll almost always crash on any level with Grineer. Most of the times it is immediate, but not always. Sometimes I'll just be in the middle of fighting and the game very randomly just shuts itself off. Sometimes Lotus will appear as if to display a message, but then won't say anything - a crash occurring not long after. From what I've heard, alot of people have actually experienced a similar problem. I've played several several missions against Corpus, Infected, and even Orokin despite their "Corrupt" Grineer and they all work perfectly fine, so I absolutely know that the Grineer levels are what cause it. Crashed on Saturn, Earth, Mercury, and pretty much any Grineer world. Does anyone know why Grineer specifically cause crashes and what I can do to prevent the crashes?

I found a fix. For whatever reason, the Grineer hate low visual settings. Put everything on medium and now I only crash on Earth, and not as quickly or often at that

This incontestably helped for a day or two. I did like 9 Grineer missions in a row without crash! But... now it's happening again. In fact this time I also crashed fighting infected, but on a grineer planet. Also can't even enter the Grineer research room in the dojo without crashing. Does anyone know anything that would help?

Edited by BunglarDestroyerOfWorlds