Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Start A New Clan

(PSN)treuciha

I am currently part of what was once one of the biggest, most active, clans that was top 5 most weeks. But now, clan chat is a ghost town, our alliance is no help with anything and there seems to be no mutual goal outside of being in the same clan. I know it would be tough to start up a whole new clan but I'm willing to tough it out. I want it to be an active clan, pvp tournaments for fun or mods or something. ranks are earned via deeds and maybe friendly competition as well. I want to do this but it is quite hard to do alone, so i want to get a few people to run along with me to get it started up. you can reply here or if its more convenient you can message me on psn treuciha. here might be better for conversation purposes but its up to you really. i really want to do this and im open to collaboration so lets make it happen!

WHAT'S UP!!!

Glad to see i'm not alone on this... I was in the same boat as you a couple months ago. I was in Destroy All Monsters (used to be #1 ranked moon clan) and I left due to poor leadership. A few of us actually did exactly what you're talking about now (it was great! we had a bunch of active players and everything). then destiny came out... hit me up on PSN if you're interested in my proposal. I have everything built and ready to go with clan emblems and everything done. I would like to find more active players. (since we only have a few active players). this would be finding someone still commited to warframe to help me re-vamp my clan. from the ground up pretty much. get new members, kick inactive ones and get things moving again. join alliances. I still have clan tournaments and give-aways for the few active players we have. ill send you a psn message in a bit and we'll talk about it. 

Firstly, good luck on your new clan endeavor.  I found myself in a similar situation and here's my story for those interested.

This seems to be the general sentiment since a 'certain' game out.  It is understandable that people will want to move on to new games, and is the bane of multiplayer games in general (bring back single-player story only games I say...j/k :)

The storm clan which I joined since I started playing in April ostensibly has 16 members, but it has been mainly myself that contributed to all new research since the past few updates.  In a storm clan, this is painful since resource costs are x10 (think 25K cryotic for one person to contribute for Glaxion!).  When Nyx prime came out, I was left to farm with random or other friends using my tower keys.

After some thought last week (and seeing that no one in my clan contributed cryotic), I decided to leave and start my own one-man Ghost clan this weekend!  I'm only interested in the research labs for new weapons and stuff and have no interest in pvp duels, leaderboards, solar rails, etc.

So far, I couldn't be happier.  Building a dojo from scratch is quite fun.  I rushed some connectors and reactors so managed to get all research labs up now.  I've started and waiting on getting all the research done which have dependencies and can't be rushed.  Finally, a good use for all the resources, forma, etc that I've accumulated. :) 

i dont have the patience or attention span to do that vinster, but mad props to you bro (or bro-ett).

And chip, if you know of about 2 or three other people me might just be able to get the ball rolling on the new clan, i know how hard it can be to start off playing warframe as i started in the days before the New Player Experience so the game was days of hard farming for decent stuff, but id be more than happy to help out with anything which is one of the big things i want to do with the clan is help out new Tenno. Because all the little things that the game doesn't really tell you, even with the NPE, can make the world of difference. So feel free to message me on psn so we can make it happen, this goes for anyone else interested at joining the clan.

but also feel free to reply here, i love an active forum