Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Researched A Paris, Then Claimed It And It Isn't In My Inv, Weapons, Or Anywhere.

ManTouch

Question

I just claimed it after the update a few minutes ago. I then went to my main weapon to switch to it so I could try it and there's nothing there besides the other Paris that I have to buy with platinum.  What happened to the Paris that I researched for 12 hours and claimed?

I even closed and restarted the entire game, but it's just gone.

19 answers to this question

I don't think I did, but when I tried to claim a weapon without a slot before it gave me a warning. I've since deleted the default Lato though, but still no Paris.

This time it simply told me the weapon was claimed, but everything regarding the Paris is now gone.

I submitted a ticket to support, so I guess I'll wait if nobody has any experience here with a solution.

update 7.8.0

Fixed Dagger Axe blueprint being incorrectly linked to Paris

It may just turn into Dagger Axe skin.

I know that feel bro.

Ok, I checked my inv and now I see that's what they did to me. 

I made a Paris a couple days ago, and this did not happen...

Maybe it was dependent on the blueprint you used? Did you use the one from the alert?

Yeah, I got one from an alert. Seems I got excited about nothing.

I just logged in to find similar.

I spent quite a bit of time and effort farming the requisite stuff to make a Paris, I log in. . . and find that I have a Dagger Axe skin. For a weapon I don't even have/use/want.

Sigh.

That's what bugs me the most. I had to grind up all this Rubedo, but I thought it would be worth it. I also still had no other primary besides the MK-1 Braton we all start with. Now I have a useless skin I can't use or even seem to sell. 

I'm twice as glad that I didn't buy a new slot for that Paris though. I would have really been pissed then.

I just posted about possibly a similar problem.  Last night I put a Volt Chassis BP and a Volt Storm Helmet BP that I'd had forever into production.  This afternoon, before U7.8, I claimed them into Inventory.  This evening, after updating to U7.8, I still have the Chassis, but the Helmet is gone, and so are both of the BPs.

I would highly recommend everyone state exactly what happened that you KNOW, then your hypothesis as learned in this thread, link this thread to them, and file it as a support ticket, expressing your desire to swap what you got for what you were trying to have.

How long does it usually take for them to respond to a ticket. I assume they don't work on weekends, but during the work week does it take long?

I just did another alert and received the blueprint for the daggers. I want to sell it, but I'm weary to touch anything until they sort out this issue. Even if they don't give us the Paris back, they could at least refund us for the materials and credits we wasted. 

I think the problem you're having is that the blueprint you got was never supposed to be for a Paris to begin with; it was supposed to be for the Dagger Axe skin, but they made a mistake and linked the Blueprint with the wrong item. They've now fixed that bug, though, so that it gives the correct item.

If you don't have a Scindo, then consider buying one; they're a pretty awesome weapon, especially once you mod them for Charge speed.

I think the problem you're having is that the blueprint you got was never supposed to be for a Paris to begin with; it was supposed to be for the Dagger Axe skin, but they made a mistake and linked the Blueprint with the wrong item. They've now fixed that bug, though, so that it gives the correct item.

If you don't have a Scindo, then consider buying one; they're a pretty awesome weapon, especially once you mod them for Charge speed.

I had a purchased Paris bp for the week leading up to that glitched alert but mine was also converted to the skin even after it was crafting or sitting crafted in my foundry for pickup.  Best guess was that instead of just replacing all the people who got it from the alert, they did a game wide find and replace for all instances of the Paris bp in inventories and replaced them outright, so it caught all the people who got them from the glitched alert and those of us who had it in our inventory from a legitimate market purchase.

Well ticket created regardless because I did not spend a week grinding out rubedo for a skin for a weapon I don't have or want atm (lots of other melee weapons to 30 out first).

Yeah, that seems to be the case. That's why I would be fine with just them refunding the materials instead of just giving away a Paris. 

I'm not sure how I feel about getting a Scindo though. I already have Dual Zorens, a Fragor with the alt skin, and recently a Dark Sword. I'm still stuck with a Mk-1 Braton as a main weapon which is why I was so elated to get a Paris as a drop. I want a Hek, but I'm only Rank 3. 

So as a new player, should I wait for a fix to the blueprint system to make anything, or do you guys think it's only something for the Paris? I just got enough to make my first item, don't want it to be for naught.

So as a new player, should I wait for a fix to the blueprint system to make anything, or do you guys think it's only something for the Paris? I just got enough to make my first item, don't want it to be for naught.

It's only the Paris. It was an issue with an Alert a while ago where they gave a buggy BP, but aside from that the Foundry should work fine.

Me and a friend also got the BP, i didn't craft it cause i didn't have the mats, and my BP turned into a Scindo Dagger Skin, but my friend crafted it and he has the Paris, he played with it in the last couple of days, i think you should have it too since you crafted it, weird.