Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Completely Remove Bleed Out From Conclave?

Rakshal

So a little while back I made a post saying that the old bleed out mechanics should come back to conclave. Now I'm feeling like DE should completely remove the bleed out system from conclave because I feel like that if you put enoughrounds into someone to down them then they should just die and also it would make 2v1 matches a lot fairer for the solo guy.

Edited by Rakshal

Yesterday I thought make a thread about this. Devs need to look into this because around 20 seconds or more (Undying Will) of a bleedout-invulnerability state with a Marelok in a 2vs1 it's not fair at all in a elimination match like conclaves and the unbalanced spawncounter for attackers in DSC put a matchtimer on it or something like that.

Edit:The bleedout issue is in the conclaves not in DSC. Because you can't kill the downed players.

Edited by OlaAmio

It's not too hard to kill a downed player. Also, having no bleedout would put the attackers on a huge disadvantage.

This. 

OP is talking about Concalve. Not Dark Sector Conflicts.

On the Conclave you cannot kill downed players, you have to wait for the bleedout timer.

Even if it's a 1x1 what makes no sense, and make players with Undying Will sometimes win the match.