The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does It Annoy Anyone To You How Much Forma You Need For Dojo Building.

Pandaman444

Im just saying it is kinda dumb putting such a rare resource into something so petty. 

that's just it, though. it's not really rare. i always have handfuls of them as long as i play Void Missions once in a while.

hell, some Keys even average close to 50% of your rewards being Forma.

that's just it, though. it's not really rare. i always have handfuls of them as long as i play Void Missions once in a while.

hell, some Keys even average close to 50% of your rewards being Forma.

So it does not annoy you putting forma into a corridor? that is something that needs to be changed, use morphics or orokin cells for Cross connectors or corriders?

So it does not annoy you putting forma into a corridor? that is something that needs to be changed, use morphics or orokin cells for Cross connectors or corriders?

but those are ponderously easy to obtain. they're extremely common, compared to Forma, which isn't really uncommon to start with.

whenever something asks for Orokin Cells when i'm building it, 'eh, whatever'. low demand, and decent supply. so i never run out.

when AkZani were asking for 202 Morphics by accident, i didn't think twice about it. "eh, it's just Morphics, whatever". i literally thought 202 Morphics was the intended price.

but those are ponderously easy to obtain. they're extremely common, compared to Forma, which isn't really uncommon to start with.

whenever something asks for Orokin Cells when i'm building it, 'eh, whatever'. low demand, and decent supply. so i never run out.

when AkZani were asking for 202 Morphics by accident, i didn't think twice about it. "eh, it's just Morphics, whatever". i literally thought 202 Morphics was the intended price.

Dont you think that the formae you get could be put into something else. Remember not every one is a pro.

Dont you think that the formae you get could be put into something else?

like?

there's fairly reasonable Supply, and moderate Demand for Forma.

that's good. it's not as trivial as most Resources, but it's not painful to obtain either.

it's like Argon, that doesn't deprecate. you need it for things here and there, things you want to do. you won't want to do them all at once, so when you come to this or that, you grab a few, and repeat for each whatever you're currently trying to do.

the Resources called for, is reasonable for the number of sources for such an item, and what stage of the game you're expected to be at then.

like i said, for Clans, you have groups of people that can support, and moderate demand. if the players play together, when someone gets Forma, well, everyone does. and your supply is fairly good then.

Warframe lets some players dig themself into a mental hole, though. you could start a Clan as soon as your Liset has all of it's Modules plugged in, and have a bunch of Equipment to build, and then things you want to Polarize and whatnot - and if you are doing all of that early on, you've dug yourself into a hole. it's partially the Players' fault, but the game takes some blame for that as well.

like?

there's fairly reasonable Supply, and moderate Demand for Forma.

that's good. it's not as trivial as most Resources, but it's not painful to obtain either.

it's like Argon, that doesn't deprecate. you need it for things here and there, things you want to do. you won't want to do them all at once, so when you come to this or that, you grab a few, and repeat for each whatever you're currently trying to do.

the Resources called for, is reasonable for the number of sources for such an item, and what stage of the game you're expected to be at then.

like i said, for Clans, you have groups of people that can support, and moderate demand. if the players play together, when someone gets Forma, well, everyone does. and your supply is fairly good then.

Warframe lets some players dig themself into a mental hole, though. you could start a Clan as soon as your Liset has all of it's Modules plugged in, and have a bunch of Equipment to build, and then things you want to Polarize and whatnot - and if you are doing all of that early on, you've dug yourself into a hole. it's partially the Players' fault, but the game takes some blame for that as well.

I just don't like wasting formae on really petty things.