Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Christmas/new Years: Wishlist For Seasonal Skins

LazerusKI

Since there were sooo many new things for Warframe this year, and there is so much more to come (U15 HYPE) i thought i should start early with a Christmas/New Years wishlist (i mean, its just two months from now)

Last year we got the Spearminc Scythes, but wouldnt it be boring if we get the same thing over and over again?

Sure, put it into the market again, but it would be nice to have something new.

Christmas:

- White-Beard Syandana (on your front...beard on your back would look strange)

- Cinnamon-Star Hikou skin

- Gingerbread Armor

New Year:

We got a few more explosive things this year, so what about a special skin that changes the explosion?

For example: instead of the regular Penta/Ogris explosion, you would get a firework! A few sparks, a few trails etc, just like a regular rocket.

Edited by LazerusKI

New Year:

We got a few more explosive things this year, so what about a special skin that changes the explosion?

For example: instead of the regular Penta/Ogris explosion, you would get a firework! A few sparks, a few trails etc, just like a regular rocket.

A++ for finding a new reason to get DE to use the fireworks gear again in a cool skin that they can totally make bank plat on 

All females frames in a sexy Santa Claus outfit, with a Christmas cap. For males? Well, Gingerbread skin or a Santa Claus skin.

For Kubrows, we could have a reindeer/Caribou skin with a red nose and silly horns.

// EDIT

Few enemies could have a Grinch skin as well

Edited by dgpainkiller

Holiday skins sounds wonderful but why make it gender specific why not make it so the warframes can share the hats and gingerbread armor but have a special event with the choice of a bearded Sydana or even a sydana that looks like wings for the theme of rebirth or what not. Also i do have to jump on the kubrow accessory band wagon that sounds like it would get alot of love from the community.