Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo Needs Some Love.

Nervara

I've been working on my Dojo recently and I feel like it's missing a few things. I had a few ideas while I was decorating. I'm sure some of these have been suggested before. We need the aquarium that was talked about so long ago. Something with creepy space fish in a dark room. bioluminescence and all that cool deep ocean stuff. A Liset hanger, where we can customize our Lisets (if the option is released). And one silly idea, a Theatre. Where we can kneel and watch Devstreams and Prime Time. Don't worry I know this will never happen. Would be kinda fun right?

A slight increase in decoration capacity is also needed in my opinion. Along with more decorations in general would be a nice addition. 

Thanks for reading. 

I second this!

A dimmer in some rooms would be cool too. Light recognition on the lanterns would help to light up the rooms in the dark, and on other decorations that emit light too.

Maybe something where we can change the Dojo Room walls to look out into the skybox too? Change them to windows rather than walls? It would expand the feel of the dojo and make things look so much cooler.

Being able to adjust the lighting in the room would also be a welcome addition.

I second (and have previously advocated) the addition of a theater.

The hangar has long been asked for, even before the addition of the Liset.

I still want a "simulator" item to launch all the previously completed mastery tests for practice. In that same vein I'd also like to be able to setup a predefined mission or firing range (complete with damage numbers) for weapons testing.

I'd like to see an arsenal booth that can be installed in the dojo.

I've been working on my Dojo recently and I feel like it's missing a few things. I had a few ideas while I was decorating. I'm sure some of these have been suggested before. We need the aquarium that was talked about so long ago. Something with creepy space fish in a dark room. bioluminescence and all that cool deep ocean stuff. A Liset hanger, where we can customize our Lisets (if the option is released). And one silly idea, a Theatre. Where we can kneel and watch Devstreams and Prime Time. Don't worry I know this will never happen. Would be kinda fun right?

A slight increase in decoration capacity is also needed in my opinion. Along with more decorations in general would be a nice addition. 

Thanks for reading. 

i would simply like to have a floortile for my private flat (which is a observatorium where i can look straight OUT of the big huge window (instead of the inbuilded possibillites to kneel down because on different places i cant use where i wanna look to), and a better more realistic animation of the universe around - not much better, a bit =) ))

nothing more is needed, im happy with the general zen-style, more then happy :-)

oh, wait, i would love to have a tree more, a blossoming cherry-blossom tree in all its beauty ... thx

Edited by RVNN3R

I agree.

And all those analyzes every enemy in the codex could be completed later add the ability to put statues of enemies already scanned.
I noticed that there are some statues Grineer but while the Corpus and Infested? (Two Kubrow statues in front of the door on Great hall would be amazing)

I understand that DE's are very busy fixing bugs and stuff but it is something simple like that could be added between one and another update.

All great ideas guys. Thanks for the interest. A quick idea, Kubrow genetic archive. A room where clan members can put their Kubrow imprints on display. This could help build a healthy trading relationship within clans. Concept: A lighter room with tubes full of genetic codes of some sort. Below a terminal displays "view genetic imprints". Maybe capsules similar to the one containing a Kubrow in the solar rail room.

we needs tons of stuff in the dojo

- decorations like chat clouds to put up clan rules for example

- docking bay

- parkour training room where melee is enabled ( without friendly fire )

the new teleporters are cute but wont remove the feeling of rooms/decorations missing from the dojo

it might be good to combine a few things into one room.

a "command center" room possibly?

or a very large decorative object that acts as a "command center" (or both)

within this you could have, navigation menu (exactly like the liset)

foundry link to your ship, combined (all members of your clan) codec

all event listings, (alert, invasion, infestation, special event)

armory setup.

clan message board.