Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] Station Delta

Kasumi-

James stopped and turned to face Urza. "You'd be willing to impart Warframe blueprints? Christ, that's a first. I would've asked, but I felt I'd end up with a Fang through my neck for my troubles. Anyhow, I wouldn't have a clue where to get schematics for your particular frame. Frost, isn't it?"

"No, you need to make the schematics for a suit you could use, I, can build it." She explained with a smirk, raising a hand and making a scale model of a Frost Prime. "Two things, my warframe is, er, custom, you might find only one other like it." She told him, letting Frost walk around in the palm of her hand.

"Ah, misheard you. Sorry." James said, bowing his head slightly. "I think I can contact the grey market on Warframe blueprints, although I can't get the components on my own. All the CEOs, War Proxies and Commanders of varying stripes have those things, and taking one of those guys down would be a death knell for my PMC. Won't be instant, mind, and we can make the attackers hurt, but we'll run out of ammo at some point."

"Ah, misheard you. Sorry." James said, bowing his head slightly. "I think I can contact the grey market on Warframe blueprints, although I can't get the components on my own. All the CEOs, War Proxies and Commanders of varying stripes have those things, and taking one of those guys down would be a death knell for my PMC. Won't be instant, mind, and we can make the attackers hurt, but we'll run out of ammo at some point."

"In that case." She said, the Frost Prime jumping from her had and landing on the ground, it's warframe changing colors as it did so, "I could probably go into negotiations with Lecht Kril in order to get some of such blueprints for you. I'd rather you not waste your men, but two things, they see a Frost corpus running around, I'm in trouble, they see something with Frost's shields and abilities, and they see a new enemy, so we'll have to be careful about how similar to Frost your conduit suit looks." She told him, her eyes widening as the Frost cast Ice Wave, instead of sending a scaled, smaller Ice wave, this one was normal size, and destroyed a stall. "We should go." She added, ready to break into a run as the Frost retrieved it's Tiny Vectis and started shooting windows out.

James surveyed the destruction as he backed away.
"There it is. Up and down, like a veymoren ocean. Can my luck be consistent for once?" He turned to the hangar, fully expecting some form of authority to leap down from on top of a ledge and press a blade against his neck. "Also, Corpus Frost? Those guys are working on replicating Warframes?"

"I meant you, sorry if that's racist, not really, but whatever, don't copy the design straight from the blueprints I'll retrieve for you." She said, and the Mini Frost turned, shooting her in the shoulder, the bullet from the heavily nodded gun punching straight through her deactivated warframe. "Ouch." She chuckled, punting the Frost deeper into the station. "C'mon, the officers will get here soon, we should get going to your ship." She told him, turning and continuing towards the hangar, not heeding the bullet hole in her shoulder.

"I'm not Corpus." James said. "I'm an independent PMC founder, native of Ganymede. I would've become a Corpus, if I wasn't intelligent enough to realize that being a corporate grunt resulted in no life insurance and not even as much as a dignified burial, and I would have Tenno turning my body into loot, fire, toxic goop, tiny shards of ice...you know, all that jazz." In a swift motion, James ducked behind a nearby crate and drew his Snipetron Vandal. Taking a brief second to aim, he fired a shot at the Mini-Frost directly at the Vectis. From the angle, it would probably break the gun and hit the projection through the chest. Not wanting to take a moment to see if it worked, he dashed towards the hangar door.
"Not the smartest thing, but still. Hopefully it'll do something other than get me killed."

The Frost cast a snowglobe as the shot was fired, a snowglobe way too big for the being's size, it is was as large as a normal snowglobe, and blocked the bullet completely.

Urza looked at James,

"We should probably leave it alone..." She chuckled, following him.

"Probably..." She said, hearing tiny footsteps sprinting after them,

"Who knew it would get so destructive once I gave it the memories of an ancient Frost Prime." She asked James as it destroyed another stall with ice wave, sliding around a corner and hurtling towards them.

"Ah, ruud'vakqware." James cursed. The Cacophonous Solitude was in range. Just a few meters more, and they would be on board. James felt that the station authorities, however, would not let him go just like that. He also doubted powering up the Tri-Barrel would impress anyone, and would just make him look like some sort of infiltrator or saboteur.

"What, security allowing a ship to break out of docking just like that?" James asked. "Only if my luck holds, and it seems this station doesn't want me to have any!" He tapped a few buttons on his holographic wrist-pad and the Solitude's door opened. Hopefully they'd be able to make it before any dramatic injuries occur.