Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Embed Videos And Spoilers In Forum Post?

Cyberspace100

I find it mildly amusing that posters frequently just plain and simple post an example without realizing that most people don't know how to turn it back to coding (otherwise they wouldn't ask the question in the OP). Or that they apparently don't know the answer themselves.

Let's thank Utarious for posting the proper answer!

Edited by K_Shiro

But...i cant see it....god dam it...i should probably stop procrastinating and get back to work but i must find out how to do this..

You didn't do anything wrong, just the embedding can be wonky at times. It's usually why I put a normal link in the post also.

You didn't do anything wrong, just the embedding can be wonky at times. It's usually why I put a normal link in the post also.

oh ok...have i met you before..on another thread

'

I HAVE...you seem to be following me

(paranoia)

Edited by Cyberspace100

Code tags.

[code]whatever[/code]

Thanks for taking your time posting this - honestly I haven't googled it, I was midway farming Scindo Handle / comitting suicide etc. so if you don't post it I would have forgotten about it. Thanks again.

Also I have found this that might help skip a lot of thinking for people like me, interested in this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends&do=bbcode

"I have found" might be a bit of an overstatement since I just found the link in someone's post.

Edited by K_Shiro