Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Weird Issues That I Just Started Noticing...

RyojinOrion

First off, since update 14.9, my game has taken about five times as long to load. Not during the initial loading screen, but before the loading screen even appears. I click the play button from the launcher, the window for the game opens, but I see nothing but black for quite a while now before the loading screen appears. (This has been helped somewhat by switching to DX9, but it still takes longer than it used to.)

Second, when the game does get fully up and running, for some reason, my second monitor is completely black. I usually play Warframe while playing a video on my second monitor, but I can't do that now since the game seems to force my second monitor to go black while the game is in focus. This was never an issue before update 14.9.1. Putting the game into Windowed mode might fix this issue, but I want to play full screen, not in a window. Putting the game resolution as my monitor's native resolution could potentially fix this as well, but then my computer would kill itself with the effort. This one is no longer an issue. Turns out the game was starting in DX10. I switched it back to DX9, and now it is working just fine.

Third, my audio settings keep resetting themselves. I usually play with no music ingame (because I listen to my own music outside of the game) and all the other audio options turned down quite a bit so they don't overpower the music I am listening to. It is pretty annoying to have to change every single audio setting every single time I start the game up. Again, this was not an issue pre-u14.9.1.

If anyone has any solutions to these issues, I'd appreciate the knowledge. The standard stuff like restarting the game, restarting my computer, updating drivers, etc. has failed me so far.

Edited by RyojinOrion