The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Ankyros, Grakata And New Sentinel Masks - Gameplay / Thoughts!

SilverBones

NOTE: Moderately NSFW. Not for kids, folks.

BEAR / SilverBones takes a look at the new Ankyros, Grakata and Sentinel Skins from the latest update.

Also, talking a little about patching to farming and aborting missions and what has changed.\

BERNARD WILL FIGHT YOU BRO. Edited by SilverBones

Grakata + Twin Viper = out of ammo 3/4 through the mission.

Really though, thanks for the video.  It was neat to see the new weapons in action, even if their performance is underwhelming.

My pleasure. I'm a little sad they are a bit of a flop, but out of the recent releases, the Twin Vipers are the ones to go for.

Hopefully new, nicer weapons later on. Still, bear in mind this vid was made sans mods. Perhaps with some mods they will rule faces.

You're boring. Maybe do the videos post-commentary so you don't get sidetracked by shooting mobs all the time. You're not very good at playing and talking at the same time. That way you can also have a cheat sheet of things to address so you don't get any awkward pauses as you try and think of something to say.

You're boring. Maybe do the videos post-commentary so you don't get sidetracked by shooting mobs all the time. You're not very good at playing and talking at the same time. That way you can also have a cheat sheet of things to address so you don't get any awkward pauses as you try and think of something to say.

Thank you for your feedback.

In truth, I don't care much for crunching numbers or being totally engaging for the duration of the video. I play, I waffle on about bollocks and hopefully give people a laugh here and there. If you aren't one of those numbers, then I apologize for stealing fourteen minutes of your life.

I had considered post-production but that isn't really what my awesome regular viewers have become accustomed to. There are plenty of places out there who can give you informative and well-produced videos about Warframe but, in truth, I really don't see myself as some kind of serious reviewer.

I just play the game and try to have fun with it.

Thanks again.

Thank you for your feedback.

In truth, I don't care much for crunching numbers or being totally engaging for the duration of the video. I play, I waffle on about bollocks and hopefully give people a laugh here and there. If you aren't one of those numbers, then I apologize for stealing fourteen minutes of your life.

I had considered post-production but that isn't really what my awesome regular viewers have become accustomed to. There are plenty of places out there who can give you informative and well-produced videos about Warframe but, in truth, I really don't see myself as some kind of serious reviewer.

I just play the game and try to have fun with it.

Thanks again.

As a Youtuber myself I think you are being a little...modest? with your post. You obviously record videos as you want people to see them. You wouldn't record them if only you were viewing them and so you are also obviously trying to do some kind of overview of the game's content thus why you make such an informative introduction at the beginning of the videos. Also the fact you pop 'First Look' in your video title means generally that you want to get people to view your video first thus why that phrase is popped in videos. Also yeah there is plenty of places to go for well produced videos but simple effort doesn't mean it is well-produced.

Personally yeah I agree with krisp. Your commentary isn't very engaging and to be honest I turned the video off after 3 minutes because your opinions were a little all over the place. Now don't take this personally though I am sure your followers will when they read this, this is just advice from one Youtuber to another.

Seeing as you spent the time to write odd splurts of text over your vids like other popular Youtubers out there aka PewdiePie who I am sure didn't start the fad but maybe you could drop that and just cut out the filler inbetween action sequences. That way you have something for your viewers to watch and something for you to talk about in the video. Your viewers will become accustomed to it because they want to see quality, not spur of the moment reel footage.

This also allows you to focus on doing the best gameplay you can instead of trying to crank out conversation AND kill enemies like a bad &#! ninja. Both of which are hard to pull off at the same time without some practice first. So yeah just play the game and then add voice to it afterwards in my opinion. Your channel and your viewers will benefit more in the end.

I wish you luck though dude!

Edited by NoirProxy

As a Youtuber myself I think you are being a little...modest? with your post. You obviously record videos as you want people to see them. You wouldn't record them if only you were viewing them and so you are also obviously trying to do some kind of overview of the game's content thus why you make such an informative introduction at the beginning of the videos. Also the fact you pop 'First Look' in your video title means generally that you want to get people to view your video first thus why that phrase is popped in videos. Also yeah there is plenty of places to go for well produced videos but simple effort doesn't mean it is well-produced.

Personally yeah I agree with krisp...

<SNIP>

I wish you luck though dude!

Thank you again for the feedback. Having other YouTubers take notice enough to provide constructive criticism is a great indicator that the channel is growing. 

I think you are being too generous in your analysis of my ability to name things, however. ‘First Look’ may be a bit misleading, so I intend to correct it. Perhaps ‘First Glance’ would be better, as it is more in references to my naked, first reactions to the new content, not that I am trying to get vids up before anyone else, therefore  trying to make a point. I apologize to anyone seeing this if that is the demeanor I am giving out.

Frankly, what I said was true. I love the fact that people look at my channel for information – although it’s fairly crappy information – and although any sort of criticism about things that you put effort into can sting, I got notification that I had reached 300 subs when I was reading your post. That is about 290 subs more than what I was expecting or even deserve for my little contributions, so I take comfort in that 300 folks out there seem to enjoy it. Anything else for me is a bonus, since I don’t monetize my channel.

When I created the channel back in January, it was to give my buddies and I some laughs. 10 subs, tops. The only reason I have a title is because Alacratha was awesome enough to make it for me. I don’t know how to do that crap. The only reason I can add quotes in there is because it’s the simplest thing to do, and it seemed… like YouTube punctuation. I think I saw it used on Criken’s channel and thought it was awesome how it seemed to outline the funny parts.

TL;DR – Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to have other, more successful YouTuber’s comment with advice and I will try it at the very least. Thanks!

Dude, just... Show, don't walk around mumbling into your tiny microphone.

Or at least write down what you want to talk about and keep to it.

You leave my tiny microphone out of this, sir.

It’s very sensitive, (although not nearly sensitive enough and clips like a douchebag.)

Again, I take all criticism and try to work with it. Thanks for commenting.

jesus christ people.... brutal much?

anyways, kudos to you SIlverbones, your tolerance and humility is quite impressive

i personally liked yer video, sure I wouldn't have minded if you spent a moment with no baddies just showing off the new weapons (attacking, showing animations, etc, without enemies present)

but aside from that, I though you did a fine job

ive watched a few of yer "hidden redcoat" vids and you along with akamikeb are now my goto YT's for warframe footage =]

so anyways, thanks again

jesus christ people.... brutal much?

anyways, kudos to you SIlverbones, your tolerance and humility is quite impressive

i personally liked yer video, sure I wouldn't have minded if you spent a moment with no baddies just showing off the new weapons (attacking, showing animations, etc, without enemies present)

but aside from that, I though you did a fine job

ive watched a few of yer "hidden redcoat" vids and you along with akamikeb are now my goto YT's for warframe footage =]

so anyways, thanks again

Thanks for watching man. Getting comments like this make the vids worth it for me.

I will remember to show stuff off more!

Thanks again, buddy!