Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Air Melee Animation Changes Suggestion

noveltyhero

Hey there,

I saw the animations for the air attacks and I can't say I am too fussed about them, the mechanic is great but animations not quite there.

I understand they are at an early stage which is why I think they can be changed to make your character spin with the weapon they are using. So instead of that awkward attack you will spin into the air holding the weapon.

This also minimizes the chances of missing your target as the attacks currently shown were one sided (from left to right).

What do you guys think?

I would assume a few weapon handles will do a spin attack. Remember there are tons of different weapon types, and all will have their own animation.

It's unlikely they'll code it so you only hit on the sides, but one would think you'd actually be aiming for the enemy when doing the attack.

I would assume a few weapon handles will do a spin attack. Remember there are tons of different weapon types, and all will have their own animation.

It's unlikely they'll code it so you only hit on the sides, but one would think you'd actually be aiming for the enemy when doing the attack.

I understand that but looking at the momentum gained vs the animation played it just looks very very awkward. With this suggestion less work is required and it will fit better IMO :/