Lacroux

Question

8 answers to this question

For Dragon Nikana I use:

-Decisive Judgment/Tranquil Cleave

-Pressure Point

-Spoiled Strike

-Buzz Kill

-4 Elemental mods (Molten Impact, Focus Energy, Vicious Frost and Fever Strike)

-Fury

I'd take out two of those elementals, throw in a dual stat elemental to stack one combinational elemental rather than two, and put a berserk in.  You'll definitely get your money's worth and the deeps will come.

I've never used the bo but it will be pretty similar in build without any physical damage mods.

For grineer and void I run corrosive, magnetic for corpus, and gas for infested.

The grineer/void builds will be argued a lot.  If you're running 4x corrosive projection then the additional corrosive procs don't help at all so things like viral procs end up helping a lot but if you're running pugs or don't use CP it's pretty safe to stack lots of corrosive on all weapons when going to the void.  The guys you should be building to kill are heavy gunners and ancients (ferrite and fossilized).

Berserker, True Steel, Fury. Those three mods will do wonders on any melee weapon. Pick a stance, as they are both good. Then run the damage increasing mod. After that it is really up to you. I go for channeling efficiency ususally. You could totally add both the slash damage mods on, for I believe my buddy said he got somewhere between 800-1000 slash damage, but sadly I don't remember the actual number.