Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Soon To Come Nerf

tocorro

Radial Blind did not need to be nurfed. Excalibur sucks as it is enough with the other abilities in its arsenal. Slash Dash more like go to the other side of the room without hurting anyone. Super Jump more like regular Jump. Radial Javelin worst 100 energy attack EVER. The only thing working for Excalibur was his Redial Blind and now its been severely nurfed. What about the other skills on other Prime Warframes. Snow Globe needs to be nurfed as well. :)

Valkyrs ult > No one bats an eye.

Excaliburs ult > Everyone flips their S#&$.

I started playing as excalibur again. I played for 5 hours or so and I think increasing the casting speed would be really nice for blind and javelin. Also, javelin takes too long to recover after casting the ability. Using javelin means - i probably will go down because it takes so long for the animations to complete.

I've done recently the alarm for orokin reactor with Excal in solo mode (mobile def). Hmmm... I've changed my mind about adding LoS to the Radial Blind. I've made through this grineer lvl. 23 mobile defense (2 orokin masses + pod) and just barely - those bleeding procs are insane. And I made it out only thanks to Radial Blind Going Through everything and blinding anything in radius. As for this nonsense about it beeing cheap and providing 15+ s of peace. I call it BS ;] after the 5s initial stun mobs are shooting even if not that acurately it still hurts. 

In a team yeah maybe Excal will be still viable after adding LoS. But in solo - NO I don't think so anymore. 

But we'll live, we'll see.