Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Melee Stances

Ashild_36

i know DE has there hands full with archewing, new attacks for melee weapons in midair and a pile of other stuff. 

however, after seeing the demo of new venka and nikana stances coming soo, i can't help but wonder if more will ever come. i would love to be able to get my greedy little hands on some new moves for my swords, staves ect. either in the form of new mods or new moves added to existing mods.

with all that being said, keep up the good work DE, everything you show makes me excited for more.

i know DE has there hands full with archewing, new attacks for melee weapons in midair and a pile of other stuff. 

however, after seeing the demo of new venka and nikana stances coming soo, i can't help but wonder if more will ever come. i would love to be able to get my greedy little hands on some new moves for my swords, staves ect. either in the form of new mods or new moves added to existing mods.

with all that being said, keep up the good work DE, everything you show makes me excited for more.

Are you serious mate? Personally my tiny widdle heart can't handle the pain of all the RNG that it requires to get them Q.Q

I've always believed stances should be learned and we could pick what pathway we want / learn the skills we prefer rather than play for hours and hours till RNG decides we deserve it.

Buy stances for platinum? 100p + / 6 dollars for a mod card that only works on 4 weapons tops seems a little steep, at least for me, thoguh this could just mean im a cheapskate >.>