Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should I Supercharge

ROXXXY

Question

I am currently using the Kronen, Dera and Akmagnus on my Rhino. I am currently rank 4 and just built a Orokin catalyst. I also have the karak, kunai,dragkoon and orthos. WHICH ONE SHOULD I SUPERCHARGE THAT WILL LAST ME LONG ENOUGH NOT TO BE WASTED!!!!!!

Dont supercharge any of your current equipment. Graduate to the Amprex, Soma, or Boltor Prime for your primary, for your secondary go with : the AKBronco Prime, Despair, or AKBoltos(reccomended). Melee go for the Atterax, Dual Ichor or Dual Zoren.

Good luck fellow Tenno

-Co-Warlord of Clan Scarface - Leadathan

make Soma, supercharge it, do voids for forma.. GG you never have to take it off. I mean that is until MR 6 tho. Otherwise, I strongly recomend you get to 5 for Amprex and Jat Kitag. Jat Kitag is my favorite melee and arguably the strongest melee (Heavy) that you can have when forma'd correctly. 

Amprex, Crit King (on par with Synapse in my opinion) and they both can carry you until 17. Im 16 ATM but too lazy to do MR 17 test lol.

Good luck Tenno :)

make Soma, supercharge it, do voids for forma.. GG you never have to take it off. I mean that is until MR 6 tho. Otherwise, I strongly recomend you get to 5 for Amprex and Jat Kitag. Jat Kitag is my favorite melee and arguably the strongest melee (Heavy) that you can have when forma'd correctly. 

Amprex, Crit King (on par with Synapse in my opinion) and they both can carry you until 17. Im 16 ATM but too lazy to do MR 17 test lol.

Good luck Tenno :)

Amprex is definetly a very effective weapon, it is possibly the most powerful weapon in the game when paired with Volt or Mirage. The damn thing has more AoE than the Penta and Ogris combined.

Amprex is definetly a very effective weapon, it is possibly the most powerful weapon in the game when paired with Volt or Mirage. The damn thing has more AoE than the Penta and Ogris combined.

I agree with that. I actually use a build I got off Calypso (just google Pro Builds: Amprex) and i found it to be very useful. Still doing good damage at 1hr+ T4 Surv missions so I def recommend it. 

I agree with that. I actually use a build I got off Calypso (just google Pro Builds: Amprex) and i found it to be very useful. Still doing good damage at 1hr+ T4 Surv missions so I def recommend it. 

My build whilst running volt will get me into 1.5 hours and up, against heavy enemies using ferrite armor (so all heavies) I can potentially do 120k dmg on a headshot.

My build whilst running volt will get me into 1.5 hours and up, against heavy enemies using ferrite armor (so all heavies) I can potentially do 120k dmg on a headshot.

I have seen a few red crits when shooting off a 3 stack VoltShield. Is it still possible to stack them?

Dont supercharge any of your current equipment. Graduate to the Amprex, Soma, or Boltor Prime for your primary, for your secondary go with : the AKBronco Prime, Despair, or AKBoltos(reccomended). Melee go for the Atterax, Dual Ichor or Dual Zoren.

Good luck fellow Tenno

-Co-Warlord of Clan Scarface - Leadathan

I agree with everything but the akbronco prime, the Bronco prime actually has better dmg than the akbronco prime it's 140 dmg to 105 dmg, akbronco prime needs buff.

Try your weapons out and put the potato in whatever is most fun for you. If there is nothing you feel deserves a potato, don't waste it.