Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Corrupted Vor Be Under The Orokin Enemies Tab?

Morec0

This is actually something that confuses me a little, probably due to the general lack of lore, but it seems that when Vor gets into the Void he's no longer affiliated with the Grineer - he seemingly speaks about all of the Corrupted being his brothers, shows no allegiance to the Grineer or the Twin Queens, and generally seems to have switch sides to them. Not to mention he ONLY ever shows up in the Void alongside the Void enemies...

But he's still in the Grineer Codex tab, treated as a Grineer Codex Enemy.

Anyone else feel like he ought to be moved to the Void/Orokin tab?

I feel like we would need to test with Bane of Grineer to know if he was still Grineer or not. I guess someone would need to run a build with identical mods but a bane vs no bane mod as for the only damage changing mod. Hard to test. 

I have been feeling this way as well, could be he was originally kept in the Grineer tab because of his origins?

Either way, I would like to see him in the Orokin tab, so players know to find and scan him in the Void Towers, instead of looking for him in Grineer missions.

Edited by Dalimir

I sent a pm to [DE]drew about this and other codex things. He said that all my suggestions were accepted, so he'll probably be mmoved to the orokin tab, the reason beign that if there were 2 of him in the grineer tab, newer players woukld be confused.

Nice to know, can you please add, what other codex things you sent to Drew? From my thread about codex scanner suggestions?