The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Has Anyone Had This

ROTdashiz

well I basically can't see anything but my health shield and the minimap while ingame. What it shows on screen is well a bunch of deformed shapes and usually i cannot see my character either. Could i get any help with this.

well I basically can't see anything but my health shield and the minimap while ingame. What it shows on screen is well a bunch of deformed shapes and usually i cannot see my character either. Could i get any help with this.

Hmm that's weird, could you make a screenshot of it and post it here?

I sometimes do have the problem that my character is not shown, but thats only for a couple of seconds then it is visible again.

make sure your have all the game files(maybe try reinstalling the game) and that your graphics card driver is up to date.

As others have mentioned a screenshot would really help us determine what exactly is happening with your game, however I would first do as Strac_CRO suggested and reinstall your GPU driver.