Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Weapon Is It?

Karamethien

Question

11 answers to this question

Could be a number of weapons.

Mostly, it's a matter of a 5 or 6 forma weapon modded to deal with Ruk specifically (i.e. rad/viral with high proc rate). Prime suspects would be Boltor Prime, Detron, Paris Prime, Soma, Dread, Synapse, Amprex, Brakk, Burston Prime, and Boar Prime.

Could be a number of weapons.

Mostly, it's a matter of a 5 or 6 forma weapon modded to deal with Ruk specifically (i.e. rad/viral with high proc rate). Prime suspects would be Boltor Prime, Detron, Paris Prime, Soma, Dread, Synapse, Amprex, Brakk, Burston Prime, and Boar Prime.

Only the Dread, Paris prime and maybe brakk out of those have enough damage to one shot a boss, it may of been a crit built Latron prime/wraith as well. 

I one shot Kela de Thaym with a Vectis once, it's certainly a plausible weapon capable of dealing immense damage per shot.

How do you know Sargas Ruk was literally "one shot"? The stated observation was that you got knocked down and by the time you managed to get up again he was dead and you didn't manage to see at all what occurred (a rather large window of time). Many weapons can easily do this with rapid fire in a very short period of time assuming proper modding.

Very very few weapons could literally do it in one bullet, the Vectis is the only weapon mentioned in this thread i'm certain could do this. Most of the weapons mentioned in this thread are capable of doing enough DPS to kill him very fast but not with one single bullet.

I one shot Kela de Thaym with a Vectis once, it's certainly a plausible weapon capable of dealing immense damage per shot.

How do you know Sargas Ruk was literally "one shot"? The stated observation was that you got knocked down and by the time you managed to get up again he was dead and you didn't manage to see at all what occurred (a rather large window of time). Many weapons can easily do this with rapid fire in a very short period of time assuming proper modding.

Very very few weapons could literally do it in one bullet, the Vectis is the only weapon mentioned in this thread i'm certain could do this. Most of the weapons mentioned in this thread are capable of doing enough DPS to kill him very fast but not with one single bullet.

It would have to be one shot, generally the delay between the weak spots opening is too slow otherwise.

This points to either Paris Prime, Dread, Vectis or Lanka.