Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De: What Programs Do You Use To Edit Levels?

Jeloxale

Hmm, just a guess? I'd say in-house editor. I am expecting similarities to the UEgine UI, anywho. Once you learn one software you learn them all.

Except Hammer World Editor...damn that thing.

EDIT: Want good start ups? Creation Kit/Construction Set, Hammer World Editor (just..just do it. we all did at one point, so just do it.), any UEgine editor though 4 is the best. CryEngine 3

Keep in mind some/most come free (the editor) for some games, I know Bethesda, Valve, Epic Games tend to give out their games with the Editor. Saw some FC3 maps from the CE3 so maybe that is worth a look.....

Other than that you can beat yourself up with Google SketchUp/Blender and check out some of Autodesk's tools, they are free to students after all

Edited by noveltyhero

I'd say in-house editor. I am expecting similarities to the UEgine UI, anywho. Once you learn one software you learn them all.

That's my guess too ^^

I found some "old" screenshots from a (german) thread about...welll... lets say this thread includes creating Tilesets in Warframe :3

ZIo0mrV.png

w7lci2O.png

X5diBTV.png

tMFzcqH.png

Maybe Killerkarpfen (or any other Level Designer) will show up and say something about this :3

Edited by Fabpsi