Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Died, Built New One But Cant Equip

und3rd06

Question

Hi,

I had a Kubrow played with him for a while.

My Kubrow died a few weeks ago.

I rebuilt a new one, he is grown, I can interact with him

However I cannot "Equip" him. I only see sentinels when I select "Equip".

I read some posts that I have to activate "Howl of the Kubrow" quest.

So I go to my Codex -> Quests -> Select "Howl of the Kubrow" but I only see a "back" button.

How do equip my Kubrow once again ?

Thanks,

8 answers to this question

Wait, Kubrows have lifespans? (just started on my first Kubrow)

If you don't give them DNA stabilizers frequently enough their Dna will degrade and they will die. Also I've heard that if their loyalty goes down too far (they die in battle too many times) they will run away and "die" in that way. Not sure if that last part is true though.

Go to the loadout screen, after the Kubrow is mature (and outside stasis for 3 hours if you put him in) go to thye companion slot where your sentinel is. From there hti equip and your kubrow will appear somewhere among the sentinels 

Hi Thanks for the reply,

I'm not sure I understand.

I go to Equipment -> Arsenal -> Companion Loadout Section I have 2 slots currently equipped with:

- Carrier -> click Equip -> I only see sentinels, where is kubrow ?

- Sweeper -> click Equip -> I only see sentinels, where is kubrow ?

I go to Equipment -> Incubator-> Stasis -> do I have to put him in Stasis and wait ? I didn't do this yet.

I go to Equipment -> Incubator-> Jimmy Chops (the name of my Kubrow) I can interact with him

Thanks,

Hi Thanks for the reply,

I'm not sure I understand.

I go to Equipment -> Arsenal -> Companion Loadout Section I have 2 slots currently equipped with:

- Carrier -> click Equip -> I only see sentinels, where is kubrow ?

- Sweeper -> click Equip -> I only see sentinels, where is kubrow ?

I go to Equipment -> Incubator-> Stasis -> do I have to put him in Stasis and wait ? I didn't do this yet.

I go to Equipment -> Incubator-> Jimmy Chops (the name of my Kubrow) I can interact with him

Thanks,

Your Kubrow, like a normal pet, must mature over the course of 3 days, THEN you can use him. Don't put him in stasis.

Your Kubrow, like a normal pet, must mature over the course of 3 days, THEN you can use him. Don't put him in stasis.

Ok so if I understand correctly, even if I can interact with him doesn't necessarily mean he is ready, I have to wait 3 days after he has "hatched" correct ?