Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying To Make The Most Minimal Dojo Need Help

OmegaDrago

Question

5 answers to this question

Omega, what I did was dump two of the first halls on the ground floor, created a bunch of cross connectors, and threw in all the energy reactors there.

Second level is the second biggest hall, put the Oracle room there, along with the Solar Rails research lab.

Third level is the Grandest hall, I put all research labs there, (Grineer, Corpus, Infested, Warframe) and I put the trading post there.

This is the spawnpoint.

That's basically all you need. Everything my clanmates need is in the Grandest Hall, and if they want to duel, they just go one floor down. Ground level is untouched, basically empty, unused halls.

Eventually I want to put gardens and rooms with no purpose other than to look pretty, but as for now everything is minimalist as hell.

Grandest Hall has everything, so they never need to go anywhere else in the dojo.

(Good luck, btw. I built the entire dojo by myself, was a huge pain)

if u want only 4 research and nothing else i think probably around 10-15 forma depend on you ( u need to place bunch of cross connector on unused floor too for energy room so it need forma )

but mine prefer grandest hall on main room anyway so i put the grandhall on unused floor and bunch of energy room ( and oracle ) too 

if u keep your clan size to ghost clan it not much a problem for resource

and if u have some plat to spend ( 100-150 ) u can finish all essential room in less than hour and ready to research all 4 rab ( all research can finish in 13 day and cant be rush with platinum ) am still recommand to use plat on rushing room so u can begin your research right away  ( on ghost clan just need a few plat compare to the build time 7plat for 12hour , 15plat for 24 hour )

i use plat only for rushing room when i start my own clan because if any new weapon come in dojo and my research still not ready it will be a pain

but on decoration i can wait

Edited by Timebreak

You need to go mass forma hunting. 

I think Defense (Void) drops them rather regularly.

I think I spent 15-20 forma building everything?

I haven't put down a single decoration yet, since they serve no purpose and cost forma, too. xD