Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still Waiting.

baddo

Im still waiting for conclave to be restored to its glory days, the days of u11. Where we had infinite wall run, people actually having diversity in conclave, not Valkyrs and Zephers running around, I mean i ran Mag and braton, it was amazing till the nerf, The health and damage debuff ruined PvP, Im still waiting for the day a developer joins a PvP match and all he or she finds is a nice Valkyr running around with a marelok to the face to realize how unbalanced it now is. These things need to be changed, leave dark sectors alone but change Conclave back to how it was, back to where there is variety and fun.

The only people that complained about the old conclave were the people that either:

A: Dont play PvP

B: Lost, and arnt good sports

C: Or wernt prepared

But what good things did this nerf do? Made people unhappy? Made people who never played conclave feel able to play it? But what is it you get Only snipers. Snipers and Mareloks, Enough to fund the Grineer army for a lifetime.

The only people that complained about the old conclave were the people that either:

A: Dont play PvP

B: Lost, and arnt good sports

C: Or wernt prepared

But what good things did this nerf do? Made people unhappy? Made people who never played conclave feel able to play it? But what is it you get Only snipers. Snipers and Mareloks, Enough to fund the Grineer army for a lifetime.

To add to this: 

People who want to play the same style they do in PvE... But, expect the results to be the same. 

I'm looking at you: Rhino rushers, glassy frame melee rushers, and run in straight line or standing still to blade storm - Ashs. 

Edit: grammer. 

Edited by REDHOOOD