The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get Slots For Armor And Weapon?

Valkyrion

Question

First of all, I don't want to use platinum. I want to get more weapons and armor without spending any money because this game is more of a collecting stuff and then make them and have fun. So if i can't get slots... whats the point of playing this game? Yes you can finish this game without paying but what's the point when every mission is the same and storywise is bad. I want more gameplay and this slot system must be removed. This is all based on my opinion.

9 answers to this question

And in my opinion you shouldn't get the option to buy warframe/weapon slots with credits. The sense of entitlement is ridiculous. You even start with enough free platinum to purchase some slots.

You can get weapons and warframes with blueprints, but in order to get them you need slots, which requires platinum that needs money. So your argument is invalid.

Why not ask the dev to come to your house and give you a foot massage while you play?

This game may have repetitive missions and horrible story but the developers put effort into it nonetheless.

Spend $5 or even $10 and you will get enough warframe and weapons slots to last you quite a while.

I really don't understand people with this kind of sense of entitlement when they're playing a game for free.

You can get weapons and warframes with blueprints, but in order to get them you need slots, which requires platinum that needs money. So your argument is invalid.

I don't think you understood what I said, especially since I didn't even make an argument and just gave my opinion. The fact that you start with enough platinum to buy some slots is just that, a fact.

They are making most items available already on alert missions. Basically, you only really need to spend plat on slots to complete the game. Removing the slots system?, please, this game as any other is a business, just buy some plat and support DE for creating this awesome game, the slot system is the main source of their income. DE has been very fair and good to us, please stop this rant.

They are making most items available already on alert missions. Basically, you only really need to spend plat on slots to complete the game. Removing the slots system?, please, this game as any other is a business, just buy some plat and support DE for creating this awesome game, the slot system is the main source of their income. DE has been very fair and good to us, please stop this rant.

+1

Awesome advice and suggestion... but judging from his reasoning and prior replies I doubt it will register.  :(