Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Some Help Deciding On Something

Reshiram9001

If you haven't spent it already I recommend spelunky. but only if you are very patient and ok with dying a lot. other wise don't touch it with a ten foot poll with a water melon on the end!

anyway. spelunky is a rouge like treasure finding platformer were you try and get as deep as you can in a cursed temple. only catch is the curse makes it you can never truly die. in other words BEST CURSE EVER!

in the game you can collect gold and gems then buy stuff off a shop keeper only to release a bolder trap later in the level and be killed by the said shop keeper while he calls you a terrorist.

its very unforgiving sometimes but with friends its a blast. it features 4 player co-op or pvp.

another 2 games id also recommend are audio surf and beat hazard. both are music based games and work best when you got a lot of music in your library.  audio surf is really more like audio drive as you get some sorta tron looking car hover...thing and drive along a track created by your music.

the more fast paced and hectic the music will be the more the driving will as well.

beat hazard on the other hand is a space shooter a lot like asteroids only much more flashy. this time the music dictates how many enemy ships come as well as how fast they are. but it also dictates how fast your weapons shoot and how powerful they are.

I hope this helps in choosing a game. just bare in mind that I didn't check the prices for the games I listed :P. but with the steam Christmas sales coming up they'll likely list at dirt cheap prices if they go on sale.