Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Given Username Does Not Exist

You probably have a _1. It's a usual bug that a player will get a _1 at the back of there name, if this happens, they can't invite you easily. Instead, they have to right /invite (username) without the _1. Relogging works.

Edited by izzatuw

Well, it could be the _1 bug, or it could be your name being so long, that typos are easily made. Try logging out and bac in to solve the _1 problem, if the issue still happens, then it is more than likely another problem ...

You probably have a _1. It's a usual bug that a player will get a _1 at the back of there name, if this happens, they can't invite you easily. Instead, they have to right /invite (username) without the _1. Relogging works.

Well, it could be the _1 bug, or it could be your name being so long, that typos are easily made. Try logging out and bac in to solve the _1 problem, if the issue still happens, then it is more than likely another problem ...

Relogged multiple times. Name couldn't be wrong was invited via right click through trade chat.

Try joining a random game. If you've been trying to get an invite from the same person, I suggest that person as well should relog/restart the game

I'm having multiple cases of other people not being able to invite/whisper me. If you are online you can try inviting me.

Edited by 092804971839127398237192